Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig 376, VIN 365 was delivered to Haymarket VA on Saturday, just in time to spend a couple of days in the garage while Sandy pushed some trees over.

Sig red, perf, black interior, kiddie seats, pano roof, 21" grey wheels. No paint armor. Parcel shelf and rear facing seats on the due bill.

It's a blast to drive, and possibly even more fun watching other drivers on the road react to it. I watched an Audi S5 almost wreck because he was craning his head to follow me.

ericb

Signature; # 430 are the last digits.

Thanks! What was your original sequence number in that case?

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestion:
We should probably find a or construct a name for the "S00430" portion of the "...S00430" VIN. That's the portion most (all?) of us care about.

Put another way, when people ask "what's your VIN" sometimes that can be interpreted as a little invasive compared to just asking for the last 6 characters.

I'll start saying "What's the last 5 digits of your VIN?" in that case. Should be all I need for the spreadsheet.

Woot! I was able to ber there with one of our forum members as his Sig Model S was delivered today. (I'll let him self-identify.) The car is AWESOME. The quality is an order of magnitude up from the betas (not a surprise). The cross bar on the pano roof is so much more refined. And I'll shut up now about this, because I don't want to spoil his post. (Thank you for letting me be part of your fun today!)

Woot! I was able to ber there with one of our forum members as his Sig Model S was delivered today. (I'll let him self-identify.) The car is AWESOME. The quality is an order of magnitude up from the betas (not a surprise). The cross bar on the pano roof is so much more refined. And I'll shut up now about this, because I don't want to spoil his post. (Thank you for letting me be part of your fun today!)
That was me. I'm home now and still giddy. Nothing new to add, already seeing folks around the office complex checking out the car.

VIN 586 btw.

Wow, we're up to assigned VINs of 939 and 942 on the TM forums! Max reported delivery is still 674, but I think we'll see a big jump as some of the 800's come off the line this weekend and are picked up at the factory. Exciting!

It is a bit disconcerting that there are so many holes in the spreadsheet when it comes to Signature VINs. Some Sig reservation holders in the 500's don't have their VINs yet.

It is a bit disconcerting that there are so many holes in the spreadsheet when it comes to Signature VINs. Some Sig reservation holders in the 500's don't have their VINs yet.

Many people reported their delivery window and haven't checked back in with either a VIN update or the actual delivery itself. It's a diminishing returns problem, which is made worse by the fact that the car is so good that people just want to drive it and not post on TMC :)