Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did APH2 change to APH3 on the options?
I have never seen either APH2 or APH3 codes in my options. My car is due for pickup on Thursday 9/28 in Fremont. It says still in production and the delivery is Late September - October.

Where are these APH? and other codes?

Here are my options:
CHARGING
Free Supercharging Included <==== this recently start to show up.

OPTIONS
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Documentation Fee
Destination Fee
Referral (1,000)

I have never seen either APH2 or APH3 codes in my options. My car is due for pickup on Thursday 9/28 in Fremont. It says still in production and the delivery is Late September - October.

Here are my options:
CHARGING

OPTIONS
Enhanced Autopilot
Documentation Fee
Destination Fee
Referral (1,000)

See this thread for decoding options:

[Web app] What does the option codes for your car mean?

Here are my options:
CHARGING

OPTIONS
Enhanced Autopilot
Documentation Fee
Destination Fee
Referral (1,000)
Nice what time? My appointment is at 2pm on the 28th :)

75D, ordered 8/10, confirmed 8/13, VIN issued 8/14. Production started 9/12, completed 9/16, Delivery is expected 9/25.

My final update for this thread:

I took the delivery yesterday, 9/25/17, just like my DS predicted a month ago!
The delivery event was perfect, I had a very detailed walk-through and explanation of all main features. I am very pleased with my car so far!
Sorry, got to go! My Tesla is waiting! :D

Damp Squib:

Took delivery yesterday or attempted to take delivery.

Went over quite a bit of the checklist to make sure everything was ok. Signed the delivery paperwork. As I was about to leave, AC didn't work. That was the one thing I didn't check and lo and behold it was not working. They ended up giving me a loaner 100D and stated they will get it fixed and deliver home.

So disappointed.

You know what disappointed me the most? The DS did not apologize until 10 mins after I showed him the AC was not working. His first words should have been sorry. 80K/70K vehicle, AC not working on delivery and he is not in the least bit apologetic. I don't think they get it, that this is a 80K vehicle and these things are not acceptable. Its like we have alternatives, we'll fix it, not a big deal. Not acceptable.

Thanks but may problem is I have no codes. I posted my Options which shows no codes. Maybe they will show after I take delivery. Just confused why a lot of people are saying they are seeing codes and I do not. I am expected to take delivery in 2 days (9/28).

your code should've populated the moment you placed your order. i would email the OA or DS and see whats going on there.

So the car went in production today for a late Oct/Nov delivery. Just got a call seeing if I was comfortable signing papers on this Saturday to lock in the .99 AND more specifically as a publicly traded company they want to have end of quarter sales. In return they offered delivery directly to my home and I should get it earlier than anticipated. Interesting. I'll probably take advantage for the home delivery and rate lock. Only concern is buying a car before taking possession. It does seem like from previous posts that these delivery drivers are pretty good about catching problems though. Thoughts?

Thanks but may problem is I have no codes. I posted my Options which shows no codes. Maybe they will show after I take delivery. Just confused why a lot of people are saying they are seeing codes and I do not. I am expected to take delivery in 2 days (9/28).

One way to see the codes is to click on "ViewSpec" in MyTesla. In the address bar of the new page you'll see the option codes listed.

So the car went in production today for a late Oct/Nov delivery. Just got a call seeing if I was comfortable signing papers on this Saturday to lock in the .99 AND more specifically as a publicly traded company they want to have end of quarter sales. In return they offered delivery directly to my home and I should get it earlier than anticipated. Interesting. I'll probably take advantage for the home delivery and rate lock. Only concern is buying a car before taking possession. It does seem like from previous posts that these delivery drivers are pretty good about catching problems though. Thoughts?

Wow you get your car early That's VERY exciting. I say go for it

I don't think you have anything to fear about taking delivery directly from the delivery driver.

My view is if there is anything at all wrong with the car, tesla will certainly make it right. I have over 90,000 miles on my four-year-old model S and Tesla is always been over backwards With me and other owners.

Reactions: mandersen
Wow you get your car early That's VERY exciting. I say go for it

I don't think you have anything to fear about taking delivery directly from the delivery driver.

My view is if there is anything at all wrong with the car, tesla will certainly make it right. I have over 90,000 miles on my four-year-old model S and Tesla is always been over backwards With me and other owners.

Yup, I think I am going to go for it. Now I have to line up my Detailer a little earlier than expected for some paint protection! 2-3 weeks until delivery!