Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 2559 (P5428) should be home in 7-10 days. Here is the email from my DS today .."Your car has been given the green light and will leave today!! We expect 7-10 days for delivery to GA. You will receive a call from the truck driver when he is one to two days away, at which time you will schedule a time for delivery. ".

That's great news, congrats! I'm jealous, mine is done, paid for, and all the paperwork is completed but it's sitting on the lot waiting to be put on a truck!

VIN P01924 is home!! Jared ad Chase from Tesla helped with the first "drop ship" delivery in Portland.

Perf, 21" silver wheels, Sequoia Green, CF trim, black interior, pano roof. Due bill items are the rear seats, CF spoiler, J1772 adapter, and cargo net.
Software update 4.1 is pending installation. :)

Excuse me, I'll be gone for a few hours more... grinning all the while.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Cargo net is not included with the P-models!

Lloyd

VIN 3229 provided to me yesterday - P9318. Standard 85kWh Blue/Tan/Matte/Air/Pano/Tech. Told could complete sale in 2012 for tax reasons.
I was told May when I made my deposit (april 2012), got a Feb-Mar widnow when I finalized and now I have a 2012 model!
I never even got the "Would you like you car in 2012?" email.
I'm sure the batching has some logic - as a stockholder, I hope they are trying like crazy to beat projections at the expense of mis-sequencing.
Pleasantly surprised, but I feel bad for all those with lower sequence numbers.

VIN 3229 provided to me yesterday - P9318. Standard 85kWh Blue/Tan/Matte/Air/Pano/Tech. Told could complete sale in 2012 for tax reasons.
I was told May when I made my deposit (april 2012), got a Feb-Mar widnow when I finalized and now I have a 2012 model!
I never even got the "Would you like you car in 2012?" email.
I'm sure the batching has some logic - as a stockholder, I hope they are trying like crazy to beat projections at the expense of mis-sequencing.
Pleasantly surprised, but I feel bad for all those with lower sequence numbers.

Don't feel bad, just enjoy the moment. I've got the same config as yours: P9096, Standard 85kWh, Blue, Tan, Matte, Air, Pano, Tech. Also got a Feb/March window when I finalized, but no word since then. I've given up trying to understand the logic of the sequencing, though I'm sure there must be one. I'm actually kind of enjoying the wait tbh.