Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P25308
confirmed 10/6
Delivery date fixed for 12/5/2013
really interested in getting RVG.
being out of the TESLA finance states, going through the hoops..
any input is appreciated.

Sounds like your DS is on the ball if you already have a fairly specific delivery date, or did you get that from another department? Still haven't heard anything about delivery scheduling from my DS.

Mine officially went "Into Production" yesterday. So 6 days and counting... I tried to add the Power Folding Mirror option this morning, but I was just a bit too late. No way I'm waiting another 6 weeks... I'll live without it, or I'll add it as a retrofit if it's possible later on. Getting pretty excited here.... ;)

InProduction-1.png

Last edited:
Mine officially went "Into Production" yesterday. So 6 days and counting... I tried to add the Power Folding Mirror option this morning, but I was just a bit too late. No way I'm waiting another 6 weeks... I'll live without it, or I'll add it as a retrofit if it's possible later on. Getting pretty excited here.... ;)

No doubt--who cares--get that S built!!!!

Well, more later but took delivery of my "Whale Shark" gray S85.

While dropping off my leased Camry Hybrid at the dealer nearby managed to get rim curbed! Not even 15 minutes out of the Service Center... FML!

I asked them to install AlloyGators I already had with me bit they said no. Thought I could wait until tomorrow....

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382134091.249190.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382134066.624211.jpg

While dropping off my leased Camry Hybrid at the dealer nearby managed to get rim curbed! Not even 15 minutes out of the Service Center... FML!

I asked them to install AlloyGators I already had with me bit they said no. Thought I could wait until tomorrow....

]

Imagine if you got 21's--would really be bad.

Hey congrats and glad it worked out! I'm sure you're loving it.

Awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing, as you still remember, waiting is hard and seeing those pics certainly help ;)

View attachment 33392
View attachment 33390

Congrats Sam! Car looks amazing can't wait to hear more about it.