Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo, my Model S is showing again properly. Seems like it's back to its old state. I still don't get how my car order detail page takes well over 20 seconds to load. It's been like that ever since I placed my order. You'd think fixing that poor web page serving performance would be job #1 for the web developers there.

Woohoo, my Model S is showing again properly. Seems like it's back to its old state. I still don't get how my car order detail page takes well over 20 seconds to load. It's been like that ever since I placed my order. You'd think fixing that poor web page serving performance would be job #1 for the web developers there.
Probably not helped by all of us (me) spaming the refresh key on my S! :)

I did have a question regarding my tesla account. I've done my pre-delivery tasks and got to payment method part. Am I supposed to select finance and continue at that point? Or is this where I'm supposed to stop until we get a VIN. I've read financing should wait until then but I wasn't sure if it was in reference to the tasks or a further step after. Thanks!

I did have a question regarding my tesla account. I've done my pre-delivery tasks and got to payment method part. Am I supposed to select finance and continue at that point? Or is this where I'm supposed to stop until we get a VIN. I've read financing should wait until then but I wasn't sure if it was in reference to the tasks or a further step after. Thanks!
My sa said hold off on setting up financing until vin creation to avoid them hitting your credit before it's actuallyb needed, which in this case is smart

Well, here we are. lol. No updates other than a cryptic tweet from Musk stating they are working on a ton of "finer points" today.

Hilariously enough, last time we all met, the account page was crapping out. Seems to be doing that again today. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: reddy