Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else do this everyday?
RN 1140 Plaid
Order Date 10/2020
Confirmed Refresh w/in 48 Hours
East Coast
VIN-None
Original Estimated Delivery Date 2/15 to 3/15
Estimated Delivery Now-Blank space
Order Agreement-No 2K credit for pre refresh
Model S Support Videos-Pre Refresh
NHTSB 10 Most Recent Tests-No Tesla Models
SA Contact-Weekly
New SA Information-None
Tesla App Last E Mail- 9/2020
First Confirmed VIN-None
Last Refresh Spotted-5/1 Drone Fremont
Building Permits-No Change
Updated to 5/21

What are you gonna do with all your free time when the car arrives???😂😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: MiamiEvKing
Is it just me, or is this beginning to feel like Groundhog Day? Don’t drive angry!

1620319376011.gif

Reactions: Drew-MS and T-Racer
MSM LR/Cream, 19” tires. Ordered Jan 21, 2021. Website just says we will contact you.

From my SA today, sounds like they are not hearing anything:

The expected delivery timeline now for current Model S orders is between late May/June. Although we have not seen any Model S vehicles get matched to any orders or even deliver at this time. We are quite unsure what to expect in the next few weeks, but we will definitely keep you updated.

Reactions: T-Racer
Saw that this morning & I've been watching the TMC M3P delivery estimate since. It'll be interesting to see their roller-coaster of emotions over there if/when people start getting pushed to August.

I'm really thinking about bailing to M3P given all the *sugar* around MS refresh. Wishing I'd just submitted that order in mid-April & let them both sit open out there.

What are you gonna do with all your free time when the car arrives???😂😂😂
At my age spend it in the garage trying to figure out how everything works. Big learning curve. Current vehicle on its non touchscreen display shows “iPod Detected” when I hook up my I phone. Really, big learning curve.

Saw that this morning & I've been watching the TMC M3P delivery estimate since. It'll be interesting to see their roller-coaster of emotions over there if/when people start getting pushed to August.

I'm really thinking about bailing to M3P given all the *sugar* around MS refresh. Wishing I'd just submitted that order in mid-April & let them both sit open out there.
Well, it doesn't cost much to add an M3P order and keep your existing MS order.

Reactions: josahua