Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM LR/Cream, 19” tires. Ordered Jan 21, 2021. Website just says we will contact you.

From my SA today, sounds like they are not hearing anything:

The expected delivery timeline now for current Model S orders is between late May/June. Although we have not seen any Model S vehicles get matched to any orders or even deliver at this time. We are quite unsure what to expect in the next few weeks, but we will definitely keep you updated.
I'll start getting excited once we hear production has started. Until then, still be miserable driving ice while waiting.

Wife and I were driving along silently today on way back from grocery store when suddenly, for no reason, she goes "MSM is better than Blue" and just smirks knowing what she's done. And now I have a bug planted in my head about changing my order color from Blue to MSM. Sheesh...

(Ordered 1/15, Blue LR, RN1143, Est. Delivery: "-", SA: "Keep the faith")

I'm a 1st time EV buyer.
Piggybacking on a similar comment earlier:
It's interesting to observe and be a part of the emotions - this forum has gone through the 7 stages of grief :). From denial to anger to now acceptance

I am in the "accepting my anger" stage. I have gone through the Tesla causing my anger stage and expressing my anger to Tesla stage .

I’m in a “maybe if I check my account one more time it will have a delivery date” stage. Kind of been in a rut there for a couple of months.

I will never “accept” unless it’s delivery day! One day more!

I was in this mode in early 2018 waiting for Model 3s to trickle out of Fremont and then all of a sudden I had a VIN and I totally lost my sh*t.

Wife and I were driving along silently today on way back from grocery store when suddenly, for no reason, she goes "MSM is better than Blue" and just smirks knowing what she's done. And now I have a bug planted in my head about changing my order color from Blue to MSM. Sheesh...

(Ordered 1/15, Blue LR, RN1143, Est. Delivery: "-", SA: "Keep the faith")
I was going to order blue, wife and two daughters looked at each and then quickly reminded me the best car I ever had was graphite gray, I ordered MSM, clear who wears the trousers in my house, when I get them back there will be trouble...although in hindsight happy with the steer to MSM.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
@DLCT - def don't do blue (trust me, i know people getting the blue color and you dont wanna be one of "those" people...)

@Hayseed_MS - I will say, I admire your thick skin during this entire process. My first Tesla I called the SA basically every day so they could ping the car and tell me what location on the rail line it was. This time around, it's been a giant lol, but knew once no one heard *sugar* in mid-March we were ****ed. So now, just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

@DLCT - def don't do blue (trust me, i know people getting the blue color and you dont wanna be one of "those" people...)

@Hayseed_MS - I will say, I admire your thick skin during this entire process. My first Tesla I called the SA basically every day so they could ping the car and tell me what location on the rail line it was. This time around, it's been a giant lol, but knew once no one heard *sugar* in mid-March we were ****ed. So now, just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
I didn’t do blue, MSM locked at order and ain’t changing.

WTF 😂

Plaid+ Blue/White RN113954....

Reactions: T-Racer and DLCT