Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tigers, I “don’t expect” to receive my car in the first batch as I know that some of you have ordered months ahead! All I wanted to ask if others had received a similar text from Tesla...

Ah, I think you misinterpreted my emphasis there. It wasn't a "how dare you think you are getting your car before us" response, it was just "hmm, weird text, but I dont think it means anything given your order timeline...but strange nonetheless". :)

@elguapo - I was going for the more chill, cool cat look. Clearly did not work. 😂

@Babu_18 - Tesla just opened a supercharger location at Mt. Everest, figured I'd pack my *sugar* up and see what it's all about.

Reactions: JackD and elguapo
I definitely did NOT! This is great news!
Ah, I think you misinterpreted my emphasis there. It wasn't a "how dare you think you are getting your car before us" response, it was just "hmm, weird text, but I dont think it means anything given your order timeline...but strange nonetheless". :)

@elguapo - I was going for the more chill, cool cat look. Clearly not less intimidating enough. 😂

Also, Tesla just opened a supercharger location at Mt. Everest, figured I'd pack my *sugar* up and see what it's all about.
@Tigers no misinterpretation here. My original post said that there was not much to that text from Tesla in my opinion. I was just curious if others had received a similar text as we are all grappling at straws here for any iota of clue on an update. That all.

Sadly, it’s about the only thing your SA can do for you…

@Tigers New pic looks great, but I gotta say, it’s not as intimidating. Also, delivery to Nepal will be a long wait unless Giga Nepal comes online sooner than expected…

@Tigers You new pic made me think of a cat in bathtub. Or worse yet (yes, we have established I am not well):
1620647788047.png

Which will hurt your delivery more - changing to red or changing delivery location to Nepal?

• Funny
Reactions: T-Racer