Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine also now says June 01 - June 30 RN11444 LR Red/Black Arachnid. Will see!
745E0B39-BF90-4A7B-8EC2-C55BB2093976.jpeg

Reactions: sflgator
I ordered on 1/27 LR MSM RN1144. I'm in the SF Bay Area. This morning the estimated delivery was July. It now says August...
Seeing things like this make me feel like the entire episode today is just bad code updates pushed to the website. There have to be 20K of us waiting and it is nonsense to think they'll hit the 2K/week number before July. I have some faith in the end of June delivery dates for early orders, but a lot of these dates are just rubbish.

There is a lot of *sugar* here and it isn't sweet!

The only other explanation for the late orders that are coming out in June Maybe that Tesla will prioritize those across the country first because it's going to take a little longer to get there and they want to be able to get some out for Q2 and then start Q3 off with a bunch in California.

That's a wild ass guess but hopefully the only explanation lol.

Reactions: T-Racer
Me too. My "-" just changed to: Estimated Delivery: June 01 - June 30

RN1142 Ordered December 15th. Los Angeles CA

• Model S Long Range
  • Solid Black
  • 21" Arachnid Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
I am getting excited although cautious not to get overly excited just in case

The only other explanation for the late orders that are coming out in June Maybe that Tesla will prioritize those across the country first because it's going to take a little longer to get there and they want to be able to get some out for Q2 and then start Q3 off with a bunch in California.

No, Tesla is sending to East coast first then start pulling toward West as end of June approaches.

California launch day order here....

I got updated to June 1-June 30 this morning.

My best guess for discrepancy is that cars will be coming off the line early June but they are prioritizing in such a way as to maximize June deliveries and cross-country shipments (across all S3XY models). In other words, they only have so much transcontinental shipping capacity and they will be making more MS cars by early June than they have interstate transport to load.

Guess we'll all find out in a few weeks.

California launch day order here....

I got updated to June 1-June 30 this morning.

My best guess for discrepancy is that cars will be coming off the line early June but they are prioritizing in such a way as to maximize June deliveries and cross-country shipments (across all S3XY models). In other words, they only have so much transcontinental shipping capacity and they will be making more MS cars by early June than they have interstate transport to load.

Guess we'll all find out in a few weeks.

Yeah - this makes a lot of sense. Either that or they did "ctrl+f" for "-" and "replace with: June 01 - June 30" without realizing all the edge cases of orders with "-".