Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine went from June 1 - 30 yesterday to "August" this morning.

I do feel like "August" is just a placeholder as they sort through and update/narrow down the delivery date.... anyone else think that? Or am I just trying to make myself feel better 😒

I would consider every date that all of us are seeing as placeholders. None of this is known/concrete which makes the speculation game so interesting :)

My order moved from June 1st -June 30th to June 21st - June 30th.
A little irritated, but at least it is still within the time frame they changed it to.
I can't believe we have to refresh hourly to see if the "delivery date" changes.
First Tesla, been going through this since October order date, and want this damn car so I can get on with my life!

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
It seems the Tesla gods are rubbing it into our faces:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.57.00 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Atomadam
Yup I did the same also had free unlimited sc... what a bad decision 😼

For the people with no dates or who have lost their June dates can you guys post the RN # and color. I’m wondering if there’s anything behind the dates disappearing, maybe it’s for certain colors, interior trim or delivery locations.
For me I have rn11441 black white interior lr delivering to the east coast Mass
Had my June 22-31 estimate disappear a few days ago. Ordered 12/8/20 LR white/white 19" RN 11426...

If I get mine in June (still says June 01-30,) you’re welcome to test drive mine..
If you come to NY, NJ, or PA lol 😎.. my invitation is open to all members waiting for a refresh. Maybe MD, and New England as well. I’ll have an excuse to drive the car ha.
Haha Drew I may take you up on that...at least to see it in person. I live in MD but I grew up in Brooklyn and North Jersey and am there frequently.

Reactions: Drew-MS
My order moved from June 1st -June 30th to June 21st - June 30th.
A little irritated, but at least it is still within the time frame they changed it to.
I can't believe we have to refresh hourly to see if the "delivery date" changes.
First Tesla, been going through this since October order date, and want this damn car so I can get on with my life!
I also ordered around same time still 5/1 to 6/30

With a delivery “event” happening in two weeks at the Fremont factory, one would hope that some local Bay Area folks would have received word that their orders are ready for next steps - or better yet, get invited to the event. Anyone like that here?

PS: I’m hoping that Elon (on someone else at Tesla) will do a detailed presentation of the new features, as promised in the January earnings call.

68C64FAA-AAB2-49CE-A9C0-BD10488D3602.jpeg

Last edited: