Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
four months now this young man has been seeking its mate.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 66
Interesting that so many here have accounts that have been changing/updating today. Some good and some not so good, although nobody truly knows what a blank or - means or even a new month est delivery at this point. My account has been holding steady at August since the change from June 1-30 so I’m beginning to accept that may be August when I take delivery of my new MS Plaid although I’m still thinking positively that it could be July.

Unfortunately, I don’t think June is in the cards for me like so many others; I was hoping for a nice Father’s Day present to myself but oh well. Perhaps we may in fact some some more positive and more firm changes and/or VINs on 6/3/21 with the special MS Plaid delivery event?

Reactions: Discoducky
Interesting that so many here have accounts that have been changing/updating today. Some good and some not so good, although nobody truly knows what a blank or - means or even a new month est delivery at this point. My account has been holding steady at August since the change from June 1-30 so I’m beginning to accept that may be August when I take delivery of my new MS Plaid although I’m still thinking positively that it could be July.

Unfortunately, I don’t think June is in the cards for me like so many others; I was hoping for a nice Father’s Day present to myself but oh well. Perhaps we may in fact some some more positive and more firm changes and/or VINs on 6/3/21 with the special MS Plaid delivery event?
If someone ordering today actually gets their card in June as the website indicates and you don’t get yours until August, that would be unbelievably wrong.

If someone ordering today actually gets their card in June as the website indicates and you don’t get yours until August, that would be unbelievably wrong.
I don't want to give them too much credit, but I feel like since the website has said June for like a week now, they'll actually do that. It would make sense for them to deliver as many plaids. With a potential part shortage and limited time left, they're better off fulfilling as many +$50K Model S orders as possible.

I should have predicted losing "June 1 - June 30" and going to a blank. I waited until I had June 1-30 for a week. I figured if a bunch of people lost the dates and I didn't I had a chance. I had a feeling I would get Charlie Browned. I found a buyer for the vehicle I am selling. I hope I can get them to wait a week or two until people start getting VINs. I don't want to lose the sale but I sure as hell don't want to sell if I don't get a VIN.

The good news is it was quite easy this time to find someone who would pay a high price. The used vehicle market is FUBAR.

Mine has never been used. Had it installed for my March delivery. The green light is on so it may be seeking a mate. Ordered in December
now NOTHING except

We will reach out to you to schedule your blah blah
Same here. Installed in December. I turned off the circuit during the wait. Have no idea if it even works when I plug it in to a Tesla or not.