Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie, you are wrong. I trust what the DS told me 100%. She is in a position to know.

Tesla has previously given preference to performance models, but there is no evidence to support your opinion Tesla gives priority to higher priced, identical vehicles (ie; color and wheel upgrades). Tesla prioritizes the number of vehicles delivered in a quarter.
You can call Danlbrau a newbie all you want. He is 100% accurate on the prioritization of FSD cars. Just look on the refresh tracking spreadsheet and it is pretty obvious that the majority of LR orders from the second week of February on, only have June deliveries listed if they have selected FSD. There are only 1 or 2 exceptions of LR cars ordered in Feb. without FSD that have delivery dates in June. To say there is no evidence to support this is flat out wrong. All of us know that Tesla SA’s are completely clueless and unreliable. What your SA told you is untrue, but feel free to believe whatever makes you happy.

Honestly surprised that Tesla added a captcha the same week as Tesla Vision is being released and it isn’t this…

Attachments

• 45FCC3C9-24E1-4D82-B2C6-387FD777E547.png
    45FCC3C9-24E1-4D82-B2C6-387FD777E547.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
You can call Danlbrau a newbie all you want. He is 100% accurate on the prioritization of FSD cars. Just look on the refresh tracking spreadsheet and it is pretty obvious that the majority of LR orders from the second week of February on, only have June deliveries listed if they have selected FSD. There are only 1 or 2 exceptions of LR cars ordered in Feb. without FSD that have delivery dates in June. To say there is no evidence to support this is flat out wrong. All of us know that Tesla SA’s are completely clueless and unreliable. What your SA told you is untrue, but feel free to believe whatever makes you happy.
Glad to be an exception. Let me know if there is anything else I can do wrong.

edit: added a photo of me waiting for my car, not as shocking when double shot changed his photo though

Reactions: jbrowdy and Drew-MS
I was really hoping to not have a front plate mount on my Tesla, but I fear they are shipping them all with pre-installed front plate mounts, based on the photos. That would be unfortunate.

It will come with one on there. That will be the first thing I do is take it off. Watched a video and it is a quick and easy thing to do. Google it.

Hey team, we did it! Goal was 1600 by Sunday, and we did it Friday night! Elon needs to hire the TMC crew...we could get this *sugar done
If I worked at Tesla, I would have overseen a monumental effort to send an email to purchasers saying: “Dear valued customer: We apologize for the delay in delivery of your refresh Model S. We have encountered minor production challenges, which we are working hard to resolve. Currently, we expect deliveries of the Model S refresh to begin in June. We will update you when we have more concrete information. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for choosing Tesla.”

If I worked at Tesla, I would have overseen a monumental effort to send an email to purchasers saying: “Dear valued customer: We apologize for the delay in delivery of your refresh Model S. We have encountered minor production challenges, which we are working hard to resolve. Currently, we expect deliveries of the Model S refresh to begin in June. We will update you when we have more concrete information. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for choosing Tesla.”
I bought a Tesla charger today and received 3 emails in an hour, one of them telling me it has already shipped. Why aren't those guys running the car department.

Last edited:
She is not an SA. She is a DS. There is a difference. Ask your contact in Carlsbad. See what you are told.

If we don’t believe Tesla employees on topics they have knowledge about, why would you believe an ad hoc tracking sheet that is inherently skewed AND based upon the information in your account on the Tesla website that no one trusts??? 🤔

So. Got the call. From my Ownership Loyalty Advisor. Freaked him out by answering and immediately stating, "I will wait for the Plaid +". I explained that I was a new TMC addict. He laughed and as I realized he knew no more than the regular crowd here, just bantered a bit about the refresh in general. I did forward him the video of the MSM Plaid at the Petersen as he was not aware of the color coordinated handles. Ended by saying we'd speak in a year when my car was closer to delivery. :)

So. Got the call. From my Ownership Loyalty Advisor. Freaked him out by answering and immediately stating, "I will wait for the Plaid +". I explained that I was a new TMC addict. He laughed and as I realized he knew no more than the regular crowd here, just bantered a bit about the refresh in general. I did forward him the video of the MSM Plaid at the Petersen as he was not aware of the color coordinated handles. Ended by saying we'd speak in a year when my car was closer to delivery. :)

• Informative
Reactions: AnselmDante