Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried a really lame photoshop. The roof line on the two vehicles are substantially different. But I agree with the comments with respect to the arachnid wheels not being available on the X.

View attachment 671660
Nah, the car on the right looks smaller than the S on the left because it does not have bumpers, glass or trunk lid.
I think it will be for a visual demo of the castings, motors and the suspension!

Both cars have Arachnid Wheels - which are available only for the Model S right now.

Reactions: aerodyne
So are you out completely now after cancelling the Plaid+ order? I had a 2015 MS too. Best car I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had ‘em all. The refresh looks to be a magnitude better, which is why we are all here even though we need our own #metoo movement...

Still have a CT trimotor res. Like the warranty and free charging connectivity on my '15. On the fence about the plaid.

Made enough on TSLA last year to trade up to a plaid, or buy the CT, but not both.

Decisions....

I don't know. Normally I would agree with this but the one on the left looks like there is a crumpled hood under that cover and not much material in front of the wheels/tires.
I can see what you're saying.
But, I would find it odd, to see a brand new car wrecked on the day of reveal.

But then again .... Cybertruck with the busted windows went viral, so 🤷‍♂️
We will see in just ~10 hours! Can't wait!

Reactions: T-Racer and JimLL
What time do you need to get there? Have you paid for the car already?
My appt is at 7pm. Yeah, all the paperwork is done, its paid, insured and registered. I know, I know, I am not supposed to give them a check till I look the car over, but I bought my last S sight-unseen and that worked out OK, so, I'll let it ride. :)

My appt is at 7pm. Yeah, all the paperwork is done, its paid, insured and registered. I know, I know, I am not supposed to give them a check till I look the car over, but I bought my last S sight-unseen and that worked out OK, so, I'll let it ride. :)
hey do us a favor and settle a bet for us
run over to the covered cars and peak inside and let us know what's under them
k? thnx

Let's pause the speculation. All will be clear in 10 hrs..😁
But, we've only been doing this for 1700 pages... ;)

view of the same covered cars from the track side at 1:35 of @gabeincal video...
1623342029311.png

• Funny
Reactions: Filter and Tigers

Plenty of light at that time to spot any issues for a due bill. But, I think you will be fine.

We are all living vicariously through you right now!! I know I am not AS excited as you, but I am in the same ballpark for sure!

Hey Omar,

Where will you be answering the questions posted in the excel sheet? Here? Or will you start a new thread in the forums?

I think the latter is probably the most appropriate, but who am i to tell you what to do? More importantly, i just want to know where to look!

Thanks for taking on the task and congrats!

Reactions: Desert Dave
I agree. Given all the hype, the Plaids being delivered tonight should be immaculate. Oh wait . . . it's Tesla we're talking about.:(

I think the cars delivered tonight will be flawless. Imagine the bad press if someone posts something negative.

Now those cars against the tracks, that's another story ..