Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here. Waiting in line

485FC38D-053A-468F-8988-D958B857AEB0.jpeg

I think #6 is most likely, but may be too aggressive in timeline 🤣
Well just to **** with some of you, here are my esteemed predictions for tonight:

1. Model S (Plaid and not Plaid) are getting 4680s.
  2. LR Will get ~450 miles of range and Plaid will get 500 miles of range.
  3. They will unveil V4 supercharging along with the new batteries - 350kW, allowing the cars to charge from 0-50% in 10 minutes.
  4. New battery packs (whether 4680s or not) will charge with much better overall bands with less trailing off.
  5. They will unveil an all new Tesla App store like feature - for both games and future apps from developers much like a phone/tablet.
  6. They will unveil a new product that Elon will say "yeah - this is coming mid next year" but it will actually be 2023 or 2024.

At least 4/6 predictions will be correct.
I’m going with #5, 6, and 3. My prediction is a Tesla electric bicycle or motorcycle.

I can reccomend the Whiskey Sours from about 10.pages ago.
Reposting for those running out of booze ideas with 2 hours to go:

In honor of tonight's event, here's a gorgeous take on a whiskey sour that those who imbibe might enjoy whilst viewing the stream... (and it was created right next door to Fremont so its doubly suited to the festivities!)

PLAID ON PLAID

2 OZ. BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKY
1 OZ. FRESH LEMON JUICE
1 OZ. HONEY SYRUP (1:1)
1 OZ. FRESH EGG WHITE (PASTEURIZED IF YOU LIKE)

SHAKE W/ ICE, STRAIN, POUR UP. GARNISH WITH 5 DROPS OF A PEATED SINGLE MALT LIKE ARDBEG OR TALISKER.

Recipe: Jenny Schwarz, Hopscotch, Oakland, California