Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aww man the music started and I got all excited.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

It’s almost midnight. Wife and kids are all asleep. I’m sitting on the couch on my third beer with an iPad on my lap watching a stupid delayed livestream from a pothead genius that doesn’t own a watch and can’t show up for his own event on time, posting on a forum with a bunch of strangers around the country that shelled out six figures for a car we haven‘t even seen in person.

Life is good.
DUDE....seriously funny!

You can disagree all you want Neon, but this is the reality.
Obviously this is an opinion. I disagree with accepting an asinine change like this because some product czar four steps removed from designing products decides he likes one color better than another. Whether you like the color black better than red, it's pretty much a given that red calipers have a certain cachet that black don't. It's not opinion to state that red calipers are literally the ONLY thing that make my M3P different from every other M3 dual motor on the road (aside from 1" difference in wheel diameter which no one will ever notice) This is pretty much true for the Plaid MS as well, and if I had bought one of those, I'd be livid at this change.

It's a stupid choice, and to put it the way you did sounds like hand waving for something that should evoke ire from the Tesla sports car enthusiasts.