Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I spoke to the dealer, they said just take a picture of your current insurance policy for your current car and upload. It’s just a placeholder for now to compete the profile, but certainly don’t want to leave it blank because then your profile isn’t complete. Once you get a vin then you can update with new policy.
@AimStellar not sure why you would down vote this...it works and is perfectly viable to complete steps in your profile?

Raj might be the best Tesla guy on Twitter.
Tesla Raj is fantastic! I came away from the event last night feeling a little discouraged and underwhelmed. Watching Tesla Raj's video left me feeling really excited for all the new improvements and the build quality upgrades. I was never impressed with the interior build quality of my P90DL for a car that had an MSRP above 140K.

It is clear that Tesla has definitely upped its game on the interior to compete with their German counterparts. I'm not sure they are quite there yet, but the gap appears to be narrowing significantly. Tesla Raj has a 4K video that he shot last night that is definitely worth the watch if you guys haven't seen it yet.

Tesla Raj is fantastic! I came away from the event last night feeling a little discouraged and underwhelmed. Watching Tesla Raj's video left me feeling really excited for all the new improvements and the build quality upgrades. I was never impressed with the interior build quality of my P90DL for a car that had an MSRP above 140K.

It is clear that Tesla has definitely upped its game on the interior to compete with their German counterparts. I'm not sure they are quite there yet, but the gap appears to be narrowing significantly. Tesla Raj has a 4K video that he shot last night that is definitely worth the watch if you guys haven't seen it yet.

I agree with you - all the features discussed last evening have me even more hyped up to receive my LR.

Should we assume that there will be crickets on Long Range model deliveries for the next few months? Given that there was no mention, it’s hard to know if those are even trickling out.
Given the push to get Plaids out, it's reasonable to conclude that LRs truly are EOQ3 vehicles. Elon's production projection doesn't make me hopeful of receiving anything (information or vehicle) sooner. Thankfully, G M Financial is allowing me to extend my Cadillac lease month-to-month for 6 months so I'm good until December. Please don't tell Tesla.