Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I wonder if this is still an issue and that's what is affecting CF trim
I posted that article about a month ago. @AnselmDante wasn’t convinced it made a difference. For those of us that have been here several months, everyday begins to feel like groundhog day because the same topics just continue to get recycled.

Friend of mine picking his car up on June 25th Plaid, Black, Wood, Arachnids.

Attachments

• 0DB7AB2A-58BB-492F-A174-1794B0DAE2D4.jpeg
    0DB7AB2A-58BB-492F-A174-1794B0DAE2D4.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Just got the call from Tesla to switch to wood from my CF order. He said I’d have to wait until August if I didn’t switch, so I switched and now my car will be here by the end of June.
I'm still thoroughly annoyed that Tesla hadn't procured enough CF way back when (Dec, 2020, Jan, 2021-Feb, 2021) to produce, idk, say 3,000+ refresh Tesla MS with carbon fiber trim? Geez...whomever in their Purchasing Dept (if they even have one...perhaps Hanz or Franz is doing the procurement as well or maybe some Tesla intern???? 🤪 ) should be reprimanded for not forecasting & procuring enough materials many months ago (especially when the deliveries were supposed to start in March, 2021)!!! 🤬 Poor planning.

I posted that article about a month ago. @AnselmDante wasn’t convinced it made a difference. For those of us that have been here several months, everyday begins to feel like groundhog day because the same topics just continue to get recycled.
I was convinced the article you posted from NINE YEARS AGO did not make a difference.

Is anyone buying aftermarket wheels? I really want to get HRE FlowForm wheels but it doesn't seem to fit the car.
HRE wheels are designed right here in San Diego. Great company and even better wheels. What do you mean the FlowForm wheels don’t fit the car? Do you mean you don’t think they look right aesthetically? HRE has versions that are compatible with the MS

So I got the call on Thursday to switch order from CF to wood. The person said it would push my delivery up to hopefully before EoQ or at least within the next few weeks. This morning I had blank delivery. Now it’s saying August…..WTF..!!! I hope this is an error, or I would t of switched to the wood…

anyone else see this as well?
I’m at blank, but two days ago I was at June 21-30 and Tesla (via text) said eom too.

Reactions: HumanInput