Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, you went from zero to asshole faster than a Plaid. The LR comes with aluminum pedals. You told someone who was asking about it that he can buy them and install them if he cares. All I did was click "disagree" to your comment, because he will not have to buy them. It comes with them.

No, I said they previously didn't come that way and explained what people did before. I did not know LR now come with them and I would like to hear from an LR owner who takes delivery since it isn't in my MVOA and it was listed as a line item feature in P cars before.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I was able to push the car much harder than I expected. It explodes out of corners and is a total thrill. Naturally I had the suspension dialed up to max stiffness. This car is not just a straight line speedster that’s for sure. Windows were tinted today. I will be getting the car wrapped next week the a radar detector and laser jammer mounted in the front bumper which consider essential given how deceptive the speed is on this car.
Awesome! So great to hear that you are enjoying it! By any chance, did you manage to capture any footage? Or were you just having too much fun? :) 🤪

I wouldn't want it to be heard even from outside the car. I think it's gimmicky and unnecessary. Not a behavior indicative of the Model S.

Should be a user option in Settings, but I think the Government may be sticking their noise into it and made it a law. It was fairly easy to disable the same feature in my wife's Niro.
It is law and it only makes sound until you reach 19 MPH and sounds like a jet spooling up in drive. I kinda like it and live with someone who’s essentially blind so…. Think of it as a feature that your friends’ cars don’t have.

I was able to push the car much harder than I expected. It explodes out of corners and is a total thrill. Naturally I had the suspension dialed up to max stiffness. This car is not just a straight line speedster that’s for sure. Windows were tinted today. I will be getting the car wrapped next week the a radar detector and laser jammer mounted in the front bumper which consider essential given how deceptive the speed is on this car.

I can understand wanting to remove the front license plate. I personally think it is ugly. But, California requires it, I’ve gotten tickets for it before, but I don’t want to give anyone an excuse to pull me over.
I have an Alfa Romeo stelvio as our soccer mom car. Never had a problem until I parked and put money in meter in Santa Monica to look at zero gravity recliner. 5 minutes and I had a ticket for no front license plate. At the time, Alfa had run out of forward license plate holders. I live in Hancock Park. No one hassles me here unless the meter runs out.

I am curious to know how the detector and jammer look when you are done. :) I think I will need to do that too.

Attachments

• DA8993C2-A1EB-4BA9-92EE-B72ED9E539D6.jpeg
    DA8993C2-A1EB-4BA9-92EE-B72ED9E539D6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 11F1481C-B046-4500-B74B-465E8AC26CF5.jpeg
    11F1481C-B046-4500-B74B-465E8AC26CF5.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 87
I'm thinking of changing my car config to add the arachnids. I have been blank for over a month, so I don't see how it can affect a delivery date that doesn't exist. I really don't like the hub caps. They were okay as silver, but the grey just looks too much like those base model 3 rims. I'll reach out to my SA for the very first time tomorrow and see how that goes.
was thinking the same but ill probaby wait for the Zero G wheels in fall since those are better.