Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"I never lied to you, until I lied to myself". Bryan Duncan

No one tells a lie better than someone who believes it to be the truth. That, is elon's problem. He truly believes. Again and again, he believes!
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool.”
-Richard Feynman

Haha, you came here like yesterday compared with so many others. 😜 I joined TMC just after I ordered in Feb and as I mentioned before to you, we've been where you're at now in the anger stage of the grief cycle on your experience with Tesla. I'm not so much complaining as I am wondering again what's going on in the production process since we've seen many being delivered with CF and some being delivered with white seats. I am expecting Aug delivery (not Sept hope) and will be surprised and happy if my car comes at the end of this month but I'm not expecting that.
I'm just messing with you 😉
It's okay to complain. Tesla should be better at communicating with us. Honestly, if today I get an email from them saying I will get me car in October for sure I'll be okay with it. It's better than having a blank date and no communication. Those who ordered several months ago deserve to get theirs before people like me who ordered later. I'd be glad if you get yours earlier than August

I mean my RN is 11445 with no date. Sad.
RN11424 with no date. Only had a date two times and most of the time it's blank. From reading through this thread, seems the 19"s are the death blow for orders.

My family thought it was HILARIOUS to get me all things Tesla for Father's Day. Really funny...as I sit here in my Tesla T-Shirt, Hoodie, Corp Jacket & Joggers staring at my lonely wall charger...waiting for the green light to do something, anything.

My God! You ordered in Sep 2020 😱😱😱
+1 here. Plaid+ order from 9/22/2020, expectation was set for late 2021. Then mid-2022. So I’m not bothered with delays, even though my order is now for a normal “Plaid”. I am sticking with 19” wheels and CF trim, which is why my July date has been blank for a couple of weeks now.

+1 here. Plaid+ order from 9/22/2020, expectation was set for late 2021. Then mid-2022. So I’m not bothered with delays, even though my order is now for a normal “Plaid”. I am sticking with 19” wheels and CF trim, which is why my July date has been blank for a couple of weeks now.
I ordered in April aiming for a September delivery so I am still on schedule. That being said, if I don't get it by November, I will probably cancel and wait till they update features again.

On another note, Bugatti just partnered with Rimac. I bet they also saw the writing on the wall. When your 1500hp multi-millions $ car gets beaten by a family sedan, it's time to evolve or die.

It's good news for Rimac, he just secured the financial future of Rimac Automobili. He will also provide engineering solution for Porsche and Hyundai. Brilliant move.

The future is clearly electric. The Plaid just made every (production) ICE car obsolete. Bugatti is not gonna stand still watching its Chiron demolished by a 130k$ family car.

Tesla S Plaid, the car that killed the (ICE) Supercars.

On another note, Bugatti just partnered with Rimac. I bet they also saw the writing on the wall. When your 1500hp multi-millions $ car gets beaten by a family sedan, it's time to evolve or die.

It's good news for Rimac, he just secured the financial future of Rimac Automobili. He will also provide engineering solution for Porsche and Hyundai. Brilliant move.

The future is clearly electric. The Plaid just made every (production) ICE car obsolete. Bugatti is not gonna stand still watching its Chiron demolished by a 130k$ family car.

Tesla S Plaid, the car that killed the (ICE) Supercars.

Competition is good. This will also mean that Tesla will be forced to keep innovating as well...so our Plaids (or Roadster) will be that much faster.