Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I previously had a 2019 Model S LR and it worked with my iPhone 12 latest iOS. Though I was on newer Tesla software, 2021.4. That might be it. Do not remember which software brought the feature, but it’s definitely there.
Hm. I do wonder why I’m on 2020.48.

presumably, it’s a hardware issue, so clearly I have to get a new car to be able to see time elapsed / remaining. let me go check my EDD….

Here she is, post-PPF and ceramic pro 9h and xpel xr/xr+ tint.

Front 70% xr+ and the rest 50% xr. I went with xr but they shipped the guy xr+ for the windshield so I got the upgrade for no added cost.
20210717_093642~2.jpg
20210717_093700~2.jpg

Actually if you are going to use FSD for the whole lease period, getting FSD as part of the lease is cheaper. (For example it only costs $126/month to add FSD to a Model Y lease, or $151/month on the Model S.)
Great point. The subscription only makes sense if you plan to cancel your subscription frequently. Personally I want FSD available all the time.

Once FSD is working well and more widespread knowledge about it occurs, people selling their vehicle with FSD should get higher resale value from it. Granted, won’t be as much value as FSD license transfer, but may help some.
The cost of FSD will continue to go up. That’s another reason to just buy it if you intend to use it regularly. Once FSD is out of beta I suspect it’ll cost about $25k.