Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What would you call it, if not true and accurate?

Through either intentional and wilful ignorance, or just being stupidly ignorant, they persist with the status quo.

Still no VIN; December order, downgraded from a Plaid to a LR in March or April IIRC.
"Self Deception" can cause you to perceive yourself and the world around you as a place that accepts your values, self reflection on your past may say otherwise. "My quote for the day" Steve

What would you call it, if not true and accurate?

Through either intentional and wilful ignorance, or just being stupidly ignorant, they persist with the status quo.

Still no VIN; December order, downgraded from a Plaid to a LR in March or April IIRC.

Is this about the dead hooker being mentioned in the owner's manual?

MD, sadly, is mainly a coal state, so it’s cheap, but really bad for the planet and I don’t have the luxury of paying for what I believe in or else I’d get solar. I do drive only EVs except for one - which I could replace if Tesla were willing to ever deliver my S! :)
I'm not sure where you get your information, but Maryland produces very little electricity from coal. Most is from nuclear or natural gas.

Source: eia.gov

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.29.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.29.38 PM.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 46
Okay, so I am ordering some aftermarket 20” wheels in anticipation of getting the car sometime before I lose my mind!

question - the 20s will allow both the 255front / 285rear AND the 265front / 295rear config.

assuming I’m losing around 10lbs weight per corner, how much real range do I lose with the wider ones?
Aerodynamics of the wheels have a bigger impact on range than weight. The biggest benefit to wheel weight reduction will be on acceleration. :p

Okay, so I am ordering some aftermarket 20” wheels in anticipation of getting the car sometime before I lose my mind!

question - the 20s will allow both the 255front / 285rear AND the 265front / 295rear config.

assuming I’m losing around 10lbs weight per corner, how much real range do I lose with the wider ones?
“Two weeks” - the Tesla answer to everything except the universe, which is of course 42.