Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin received, got a call and a confirmed date for the 8th….

Did I remember reading somewhere through this novel of a thread that if you call and question the rate through Tesla, they may lower it?
They will definitely shop it yes. I had a quote from Wells that wasn’t favorable for me so I emailed them and they shopped it and landed where I wanted to be.

I would love to get carbon black. It’s a color BMW used to sell (maybe still does). It’s named after the old carbon paper color. It’s a very very dark blue. Looks black except exactly in your fovea where it seems like blue. As one looked across the car, it gave this effect of swimming at night.
Reminds me a bit of my '03 Boxster S in Midnight Blue Metallic. It looked like a boring dark blue most of the time, but when the light hit it just right, it became dazzling purple. That happened a couple of times a year in the Northeast so not a good tradeoff. Now I just like it some really brilliant color all of the time. Partial to Aqua Blue Metallic ('09 Boxster S), World Rally Blue ('18-'21 WRX lease). Looking at some 3M and now, another wrap posted about yesterday I think that I ordered a sample of.

No delivery date.

Reactions: Ormond
My SA in Fort Lauderdale told me that the 19” tires will be All Season. Honest!
It's a bit confusing because Tire Rack shows the P Zero (PZ4) as a max summer tire. The description says ZR19 and the pic on Tire Rack shows it's a ZR19. However, the pics of the 19" P Zeros on the refresh are not ZR19s. They are R19s. Is it possible the 19" P zeros on the refresh are All Seasons ?
Edit: Makes sense, I think they are All Seasons

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait to see people who are suffering in anticipation of their Xs

Attachments

• A51CC51E-C051-449E-A5B3-2E2C742BA610.png
    A51CC51E-C051-449E-A5B3-2E2C742BA610.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 69