Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the back door method? Could it be used to switch from white to black interior without a price reset?
the method forces an edit however any changes in price you can’t get around unless someone at tesla does it for you. And that’s damn near impossible. For me, i switched to plaid and changed my color of the exterior and interior, this was before the price hike for the LR. And I order after the price hike for plaid so I already had the price change. Someone had the link posted in this thread many pages back

• Helpful
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Are you rubbing it in? I.e. traveling in your awesome red model S Plaid? Does it make you feel good to just pour that isopropyl on my wound and rub it in with a fistful of salt and vinegar? HUH?!?

To be honest, it probably does?

I'm still holding out hope that July 31-August 7 is real. I've nothing to lose but my sanity.

Would anyone that currently has a VIN but has not taken delivery yet be willing to share the page source? Would love to automate a script to send a push notification when a VIN appears in ones account.

I can see a few spots where a VIN should appear in the JSON contained within page source, but without having a reference I wouldn’t want to create a false positive.

Would anyone that currently has a VIN but has not taken delivery yet be willing to share the page source? Would love to automate a script to send a push notification when a VIN appears in ones account.

I can see a few spots where a VIN should appear in the JSON contained within page source, but without having a reference I wouldn’t want to create a false positive.
Didn't someone already do this?

Sure, I can share
Yeah but they did a site redesign recently, not sure how much changed

So, probably already mentioned a million times, but since the spreadsheet isn’t keeping track of tire size…

any 19’s that have an EDD? I only know of 1 right now that has an EDD that has 19”.
Nope nothing here. Spoke to my TA earlier at Mt. Kisco SC about my blank EDD. He didn’t know anything but he did say he was NOT aware of any 19s delivered yet. I said I saw pics of a refresh with 19s in IL and he was surprised to hear that because he wasn’t aware of any 19” deliveries. The situation is so weird.

If you do create that script please share it here. Would love to have a push notification.. Can you use Pushover for that ?

If you do create that script please share it here. Would love to have a push notification.. Can you use Pushover for that ?
Most definitely. Would try and make it self deployable with Docker or Heroku.

Quite possible. Hadn’t seen any updated in last 2 years on GitHub, or any mention (of an open source version) of one on here.

Most definitely. Would try and make it self deployable with Docker or Heroku.

Quite possible. Hadn’t seen any updated in last 2 years on GitHub, or any mention (of an open source version) of one on here.

That'd be awesome, thanks :)

There was a python script a bit back but it was fairly barebones, and more geared towards MQTT and HomeAssistant so something a bit more standalone like this would be fantastic.