Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this has been my journey so far.
Back in late June I saw this:

View attachment 689926

Then blank for 3 weeks.

Then this has been the last 5 days.

View attachment 689927

View attachment 689928
View attachment 689929
View attachment 689930View attachment 689931
Still no VIN, but I’m getting (a little) more optimistic.

so this happened in the last 5 days since then:

BEDE9C6A-D699-4225-A259-15E1F8CB76EA.jpeg
8F70BE9B-BA4D-4FBE-8332-9A3FB265BA4A.jpeg
D321CA3B-3EA7-4CD6-B9F7-0A038DF91AF0.jpeg
B47E93FF-8A80-4F78-AF14-410812B8B813.jpeg
3159285B-F9D1-42DE-AEDE-E55E0BB432DF.jpeg
And today I got a VIN! I hope this helps others trying to predict this random-feeling process.

On todays episode of Tesla hates Sam... My trade in offer expired! Let's see how much Tesla "cares" about me today.
That's been terrible for me. I had to resubmit a few weeks ago, and it now seems stuck on evaluating trade-in. After a couple of weeks, I asked my SA what was going on and she said, "Oh, they say the new pictures aren't of high enough resolution." Wut.

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
so this happened in the last 5 days since then:

View attachment 691976
View attachment 691975
View attachment 691974
View attachment 691973
View attachment 691972
And today I got a VIN! I hope this helps others trying to predict this random-feeling process.
Btw @SarahsDad I've added your VIN and updated your delivery estimate in the second tab of the tracking sheet, hope you don't mind:

Been showing edd sometime in August since July 30th date range has only been shrinking ordered on June 6th plaid/msm/black/wood/noFSD/19s
That's great to see! Can you please add your info to this sheet? You might be the first order with 19s to get a VIN!

Question : On my new S Long Range when I do hard accelerations or a launch, when it starts to hit about 60 or 70 MPH, the steering gets a little squirrely. I'm forcing it to stay straight and correcting it. The yoke is pulling left and right. I have to slow down since on not on a track so don't know what happens after that. I took it into service and they are saying that is completely "normal". I find it hard to believe that feeling like a car might lose control is something normal. Are they giving me the run around or is there something specific I can tell them that needs to be fixed or looked into?
Is your steering in "comfort" mode? If so, maybe change your steering to "sport" mode to tighten it up?

Reactions: brunla and cwanja
That's great to see! Can you please add your info to this sheet? You might be the first order with 19s to get a VIN!

@cwanja @Alexjrs Y’all are lot lizards! I’ve frequented many a car lot in my day. I’d stalk the Tesla lot it it weren’t an hour away.

I am still blank today. In desperation, I texted a SA and asked if they have any orphans. I even offered to buy a Peacock 🦚!
Heyyyyyy profile picture Wednesday! Nice new profile pic, @MarcG, and so awesome to see @Ormond going back to that OG pic! 😁