Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahhh, okay! An excuse to take more photos, thanks 😉
Here is an example of the photo angle I am requesting. I took a photo of my M3 today that shows entire door opening, with driver door wide open. I put some blue tape on the black stuff above drivers head in front of B pillar. That point is 50.5 inches above ground. That is from the ground to the bottom of the black stuff. Would be good to know how high the refreshed S is at the same kind of location.

Attachments

• My_M3_door.jpg
    My_M3_door.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 76
Another sidebar question... Have we determined if the refresh 2021 Tesla Model S has XM Radio? I saw FM was included...but did not see mention of XM... I use XM alot...for news radio and sports... I even have it on my 2020 Honda Goldwing...
I asked this recently and nobody seemed to know the answer. As of now, apparently you can't use XM but my guess is that it will be enabled in a future update (fingers crossed)

Apparently it's vanished from the older gen Model S' as well: Update removed Sirius/XM selection from infotainment screen

I think we should cheer for the competition, eventually it'll force Tesla to either up their game with customer service, more features/advancements, or lower the price. As someone mentioned before, it's a win for us.
Absolutely. Don't get me wrong, I hope both are wildly successful--I am just saying the road ahead is unclear for both of them--I don't think either will follow Tesla's trajectory.

I had a deposit on a Lucid Air GT and when I decided to go for the Tesla MS Plaid (and when the 6+ month delays were actually ANNOUNCED by Lucid, I cancelled my order and got my $1,000 deposit back from Lucid thinking I would be taking delivery on my MS Plaid within 4-8 weeks from Feb, 2021...yeah right?!?!?!)

But, I also bought CCIV (SPAC) stock at a low price after the merger was announced and I now own some shares in LCID. I agree profitability will be a challenging long road for the company, but ultimately I think it will succeed and hoping I am able to triple or quadruple my $$ in stock investment over the years. We'll see, but Lucid is well funded and not going out of business anytime soon. I think they will be very successful in the future. 👍
I picked up some CCIV too--I agree they have a good product--we'll have to see if they have a good business. As I said earlier, hoe they are wildly successful as its good for all of us.

Anyone with a MS LR, 19 inch wheels, white exterior/cream interior RN 1145 in NC with an VIN/EDD ?
Another NC member here with similar config. Mine is LR BLUE/cream with the oh-so-rare 19” wheels. RN #11458. Ordered 3/2. Was August early on then changed to BLANK in mid May. Our SA in Raleigh said maybe late Aug / Sept if we are lucky…

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid