Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my experience too. Whenever FLAC support is fixed (or you have another Tesla), HD tracks has a free sampler--suggest downloading and taking a listen.

mine as well on my MY and MS before

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I followed the steps but no VIN was revealed. Disappointing. I have an August 11-19 EDD and the Aug 19 outside date has held firm for 4 to 5 days , but if no VIN has been assigned yet even an August 19 delivery date seem unlikely.
@bananaheim I feel you are a day or two away from VIN. Need a seven day range gap or less.

Yeah, you'll probably really want the white with cf trim. 🔥 👍 :cool:
Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of the carbon fiber trim? It seems like everyone absolutely loves it. I feel like carbon fiber was cool in the 90’s, but feels outdated for 2021. I guess it doesn’t help that I associate CF with the cheap trim covers you can buy from Ali-Express.

Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of the carbon fiber trim? It seems like everyone absolutely loves it. I feel like carbon fiber was cool in the 90’s, but feels outdated for 2021. I guess it doesn’t help that I associate CF with the cheap trim covers you can buy from Ali-Express.
I do structural carbon composite parts so looking at it for esthetics in a car has never really done anything for me. I guess I'm with you on this one. That said, different strokes for different folks.

Strange; tell that to all the Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren, Porsche, Audi and other exotic auto mfgr's and owners of their cars. CF is still quite "in" and looks great on high-performance vehicles IF it's real CF. The cheap, fake "CF look" that's done in some regular cars like Nissans and others looks a bit tacky if you can tell it's not real CF. The real stuff looks great, imho. Also, let's not forget the MS Plaid has a real matte black CF rear spoiler too.

btw - my Porsche Macan Turbo had CF interior trim and a portion of the steering wheel was also CF...looked amazing. My 2019 Jag I-Pace EV also had CF portions on the 22" wheels (and I had CF interior trim as well)...

Attachments

• sflgator I-Pace.JPG
    sflgator I-Pace.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I followed the steps but no VIN was revealed. Disappointing. I have an August 11-19 EDD and the Aug 19 outside date has held firm for 4 to 5 days , but if no VIN has been assigned yet even an August 19 delivery date seem unlikely.
You are in CA right? It could be delivered overnight to Orange County? Meaning you could get a VIN any day this week and still hit the 19th?

So I picked up our Black/Cream LR at the end of June and just got home after a 6,000 mile road trip in it with the family. This car has ruined me. It has exceeded every expectation and made my Model 3 Performance feel lacking. The worst part is, the LR is my wife's car. So I did what any sensible guy would do and ordered a Plaid. Just got assigned a VIN and looking at delivery later this week. It's also Black/Cream 😄. Looking forward to putting them side by side and doing some comparisons.

Strange; tell that to all the Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren and other exotic auto mfgr's and owners of their cars. CF is still quite "in" and looks great on high-performance vehicles IF it's real CF. The cheap, fake "CF look" that's done in some regualr cars like Nissans and others looks a bit tacky if you can tell it's not real CF. The real stuff looks great, imho. Also, let's not forget the MS Plaid has a real matte black CF rear spoiler too.
and my 12C does not have carbon apart from the tub :)