Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Je suis curieux de savoir quels pneus ils pourront installer ?

Tesla demande à Pirelli de fabriquer des pneus pour ses nouveaux modèles (TO) = Tesla ; (F=Ferrari) , ... etc

Sur la photo du pneu de @MarcG (TO) et 1221 (fabrication 12ème semaine de l'année 2021)

Maintenant, je m'excuse d'avance de mettre le doute dans votre tête et à ceux qui attendent une réponse vivant dans des zones nécessitant un montage AS.

Sauf erreur, il n'y a pas de pneu AS avec un indice de vitesse Y chez Pirelli.

C'est-à-dire obtenir un pneu qui théoriquement n'acceptera pas la puissance du nouveau modèle S

To be continued
There isn’t much info at the moment regarding the TO Elect tires. The summer version was just released recently. Apparently the 19” delays were due to Pirelli, and not Tesla. I’m not sure if the All Season version is out yet but should be coming.

Attachments

• 83045004-F1C3-403C-A414-2027C8856C9C.png
    83045004-F1C3-403C-A414-2027C8856C9C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Went from blank to Nov 19 to Dec 09 as of this morning. Was previously October, then February 2022. Early june order white interior.

REALLY hoping this gets pushed to January or whatever date in Feb = a 2022 model
Again, you could get a “2022 model” if it is manufactured in October or later. There is nothing “planned” they will change when the calendar rolls over to 1/1/2022. Get the car now and enjoy it. Do not hold out for something there is zero evidence of.

anyone know if the hoods have been unchanged on the refreshs? Or are they identical? Thinking of ordering pre-cut PPF for the hood. I've done a hood before. Not ready for bumper attempt yet
I would not try to “precut” a hood. My detailer says even though they have templates, they custom cut the hood to wrap it around the edges and corners for seamless look.

My EDD just updated and moved a little closer: October 18 - November 07 now (from November 07 - November 27).
I am a little worried though that a lot of other OEMs delay, reduce, or stop production because of continued chip shortages and supply chain issues. I hope that Tesla has their supply covered (including the white interior, lol).

I also really love the "Model S Refresh Tracking" sheet and check this frequently. IMHO we should make a change thought and change the EDD to a drop-down list (bucketed by months). That would make the analytics much better.

stopped by the Richmond, VA SC. Lot is pretty full (they also have started using a nearby closed gas station as an overflow lot) mainly new Y's, but at least 3-4 S's, all with 19's, 2 of them Plaids, none with white interiors. Build quality looked good on the outside, save for one that had a badly misaligned drivers door window trim, and scratches on the drivers side rear door window trim. And like most have reported, no rear package shelf cover and no cover for the floor trunk area
Nice. I still want to see one before plunking down $135k. Maybe I should give a call.

On a related note, I have a date range for the first time, dec 12 - jan 11.

You also never went blank. So that is a better sign.
You mean since "the letter"? Yeah, i guess not. I'll take a few days of blank if it means my date gets moved up.

Damnit man...I had dropped back to "ONLY" refreshing once a day. Now that you guys with white interiors are moving dates, I'm back to several times already today. Maybe i should've stayed away

You mean since "the letter"? Yeah, i guess not. I'll take a few days of blank if it means my date gets moved up.

Damnit man...I had dropped back to "ONLY" refreshing once a day. Now that you guys with white interiors are moving dates, I'm back to several times already today. Maybe i should've stayed away
Well the letter caused me to go to February and then blank. I would not be begging for that ;) We welcome you and your club back with open ams. Donuts and coffee are in the back. Stronger libations are under the table.

Interesting how it remembers all the other settings (radio, UI placement, etc.) for the driver but not the vent settings.
Really? Those reset after each drive? That sounds really annoying and should 100% be a profile setting.
Sorry to dig this up. But does the 3 and Y behave the same way? Or are the vent positions saved? Those who have or had a 3 / Y.

Cautionary tale:

I am a cheap bastage and wanted to skip PPF. Have now approx 10k miles since 6/29. Not driving too hard or aggressive - also do not follow closely on the streets. The front lower bumper and rear doors/fenders have severe road rash. The factory PPF helped but definitely came up short and is starting to peel.

I have the PPF being put on next week. They are doing about 2-3 hours of touch up to get a few rock chips off the hood and then get rid of all the road rash.

Should have done this at the start.

ETA: I do not think it is cheap paint that has caused this issue. It is the proud surfaces and the sticky tires. My rover seemed to have softer paint but did not have this issue.
Thank you for taking the time to post this. it will make it easier for those of us on the edge.

This was my 2017 that I sold a couple months ago. Had about 13k miles on it. Pics have been compressed by google photos so not the best, and almost any imperfection shown is actually a reflection or glare. But I barely had any stone chips/nicks. No PPF. So maybe something has changed with the refresh?

View attachment 704681View attachment 704683
That's about 5 months of driving for me and mine is 97% expressway. 😂