Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very unfortunate but with great power comes big responsibility simple as that.
8D96A73A-1C11-4E3C-8079-0BA257187A62.jpeg

I was thinking of changing my x for the S, any hesitation on the “smaller” car?
Not at all! I also have a 2012 Sig model S so I had a pretty good idea on what I was getting into. Truthfully, the 6 seater X isn't the best (imo) for people or space. The S is awesome all the way around. Not regret.

The UI is going to take some time to get used to. Very different than I'm used to. I looked for "creep" but haven't seen it yet.

On the delivery side, the overall process went well. The car was pretty dirty but the driver was OK in trying to wipe areas as I asked. Biggest issue was a wheel with damage. There is a slight dent in a fender (hard to see) and the yoke worm. Overall I super happy with the quality.

Ran into a slight issue as I have personalized plates and they wanted to take them even after we had told the system we were keeping them. A couple of phone calls and it was resolved.

It was really nice having the time to look inside and outside before having to "accept".

Now on to PPF, tint and ceramic.

Attachments

• IMG_9326.jpeg
    IMG_9326.jpeg
    603.4 KB · Views: 53
FYI guys, please be careful. I’m guessing most of you here have never driven a car anywhere near close to the power of the Plaid. Please take it easy, especially in neighborhoods etc.

Very sad. 😞

If your Service Center/store is close I recommend going there and trying with a salesperson. That might yield better insight than the SA. You might ask them to find you a match earlier. That seems to happen occasionally now.
OK, stupid question time. All my time on this thread, I thought SA was "sales associate". What is an SA, if not a salesperson?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
OK, stupid question time. All my time on this thread, I thought SA was "sales associate". What is an SA, if not a salesperson?
It can be Service Advisor or Sales Advisor or Sales Associate. Everyone seems to use SA differently. In fact I have been called SA in the past. Maybe spelled a bit differently... :cool:

Last edited: