Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you tried the hard reset? Third option down.

Yup I tried soft and hard. Still doesn’t work. From what I’ve read I may need a new amp or cpu. I’m going to take it in to the service center tomorrow and see if they can fix it. I couldn’t take delivery at the service center and they just dropped rhe car off at my house without walking through it with me.

Yup I tried soft and hard. Still doesn’t work. From what I’ve read I may need a new amp or cpu. I’m going to take it in to the service center tomorrow and see if they can fix it. I couldn’t take delivery at the service center and they just dropped rhe car off at my house without walking through it with me.
Yeah the dropping off method is very common now, and the days of a one on one walkthrough pretty much ended with Covid. Hope you can get your car back on the road soon.😀👍

I really hope they can be fixed easily. It’s pretty disappointing. This is the first car I’ve owned with issues right away. Mobile service is coming out Monday morning. Not sure if they will be able to replace a headlight, but I hope so.
Assuming they have the part and it is similar to a 2017, it's an easy task. Mobile service swapped both of mine out (due to DRL brow going out) in around 45 minutes. Don't freak if you are there and you see the bumper off! If you aren't going to be there, forget I mentioned it 😆 If they area able to do it in your garage they might be able to align it as well. My garage was too small and that evening I noticed the alignment was way off but it is very easy to get to and adjust. Good luck!

I really hope they can be fixed easily. It’s pretty disappointing. This is the first car I’ve owned with issues right away. Mobile service is coming out Monday morning. Not sure if they will be able to replace a headlight, but I hope so.
I had the same issue in 2015, 2 weeks after I got it - they fixed it, then no issues since!

actually no! They also replaced my windshield at the same time (it was delaminating)… then no issues since

At least the local SC has received a few LRs, hopefully Plaids will follow and I can get mine soon.

Attachments

• B694D429-8F6B-439D-8A43-ED5C30B311BE.jpeg
    B694D429-8F6B-439D-8A43-ED5C30B311BE.jpeg
    760.4 KB · Views: 58
Got a Vin. MF444.

Since I'm too new to have a sig: Late June order, rn 1152. LR/Msm/black/19"/no fsd.

Hope my eoq quality is there. I have never spoken to or contacted anyone at tesla. I will see if they can ping it. Edd is sep 24-29. I've been very lucky so far. One of the few people who will get car on the original timeline (when I ordered it said sept-oct.) Sorry to all those who ordered way before me. 1st tesla and 1st EV.