Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone tell me the lug pattern/wheel offset sizes for the plaid? I have arachnids on the order but I’d like to search for an aftermarket set of wheels to put blizzaks on for the snow.
E4E82AA1-7850-44AD-BB20-9B82B2C4D552.jpeg
5x120 bolt pattern

So...after my car lost all connectivity and they had to reload my firmware it reset everything. All settings, trip meters, game progress...and...my safety score. Was 99 with thousands of miles but then reset back to 100. Managed to get it from Charlotte, NC to Queens, NY and drive it around Queens and Long Island for a couple days maintaining 100. Got dinged for unavoidable follow distance but it wasn't enough to drop below 100.

Anyway I just got the FSD beta...don't really want to try it around these streets but maybe while I'm heading back across the country I'll try it on some smaller town roads. The email says I'm running on Tesla Vision now...so does that mean the radar they replaced yesterday is no longer active??

I was hoping to get on the Leo club lol. Now the hurt is coming, 160k all in and I have to go get it wrapped still, thinking orange or yellow. wifey had a hart attack when she saw the invoice, got to enjoy life. But I plan to keep it 10 years like most my cars. Hope you get yours soon!
Try to keep the wife at least as long. Unless half of what you own is less than $320k. Then it’s a break even.

Well that's that then. EU orders delayed until end of 2022 - allegedly all EU orders will ship with the 4680´s.
It does give me reason to keep lurking here though for an indefinite time. My guess is Q2 2023. 😂😭🥴
I do not see Tesla putting that much design energy into what amounts to less than 5% of their production. Like the last few years where 3/Y has gotten all the new goodies, I see S/X being the after thought until they can no longer ignore it and must re-fresh (like this last cycle).

I hope for your sake I am wrong.

Is it worth watching? I rarely watch anything on Amazon. I have trouble keeping up with Netflix.
My wife and I enjoyed the first two seasons. 3rd season had too many scenes that looked like a bad dream or nightmare or the character was on drugs. Was hoping that would not continue on this last season. Sometimes you can hope in one hand and sugar in the other and see which fills up first.

My wife and I enjoyed the first two seasons. 3rd season had too many scenes that looked like a bad dream or nightmare or the character was on drugs. Was hoping that would not continue on this last season. Sometimes you can hope in one hand and sugar in the other and see which fills up first.
@Bill Price Yes, that's was it, exactly, for us as well.

As we wait, I have a question about home wall connector. I have the second generation Tesla wall connector on a 100 amp circuit for my current 72A dual charger Model S. I believe the newer Model S trims max at 48A. I'm thinking I could just change the breaker to a 60A and I'll be fine for the new car charging. Thought process brought on by the fact that when I changed my HVAC system at home to a newer more efficient one, the warranty could get voided if I had kept the higher amperage breaker on the circuit for the outside AC unit. Thoughts?

This thread is impressive in its speed.

Both of my orders now have EDD.

My Plaid has a EDD of Dec 3-Jan 2
My LR has an EDD of Mar 5 - Aprl 2

The longer this takes, the more I am on the fence about Plaid/LR. Both are with 10k discount, the LR is quite the deal in that case. Also, I'm tempted to wait longer on the Plaid delivery to get into 2022. At this point, whats a little bit longer?