Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over backyard bonfire bourbons with some of the dads from town the other night, one guy asks another if he got his new car delivered yet...it had been months. He said, "ya, I finally got the douche-mobile". I immediately assumed he took delivery of a Plaid. It was however a Taycan Grand Turismo (the station wagon rear end). Everyone walks around the front of the house to see the car, and point at my wife's X and ask if that's it (WTF?). Then behind her car on the street side is the Taycan. Beautiful shape (YMMV) although I have no affection for the front end of the Taycans that remind me of an 80s Pontiac. Everyone oohed and awed. Someone asked me about how my wife likes the X. I answer that she thinks its cool and does stupid tricks. They're like "whaaat?". So I ask if the Porsche can do this and play the Christmas Easter egg

Everyone is like WTAF....that was very funny...took the Porsche guy's air out of his sails, so I steered the discussion back to his new baby so as not to join the douche club.

That is so cool! Any easter eggs for the Model S Plaid?

Hi all,
I know this is old hat, but how do I have them remove the FSD without getting stuck with current pricing?
I also want to give a trade in a shot again, as givemethevin didn't bend over backwards to givemethemoney
i figure maybe i can accomplish both on the same call?
last question - if i'm sluggish to finalize the steps, will that hopefully stall things a few days, or will that have them yank the VIN from me?
my EDD ends 12/31, I need to get the car any time after 12/31 (my flight comes in I think 3pm, and my wife will divorce me if i drag her, 3 kids, and luggage from the airport to speed over to springfield on NYE...thanks all!

You can certainly request a few days extension to your delivery date without loosing your car.

It not like Tesla has been timely on their end of the delivery.

Sauce for the goose 🦆, and so on...

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
@lbowroom Maybe, but lower your expections. For me, I was quite disappointed with what I received. YMMV, roads depending.
Yah but I thought my car was dead quiet with virtually no tire noise on the OEM 19’s so I don’t know what benefit you would get anyway. My car on square 295 is annoyingly loud.

Yah but I thought my car was dead quiet with virtually no tire noise on the OEM 19’s so I don’t know what benefit you would get anyway. My car on square 295 is annoyingly loud.

I am on square 285 x 20. Louder than the oem 21. The ARNR has reduced some of the humming and mad it slightly more subdued. Expecting this to improve with use. It calibrates itself every drive.

I am on square 285 x 20. Louder than the oem 21. The ARNR has reduced some of the humming and mad it slightly more subdued. Expecting this to improve with use. It calibrates itself every drive.
I have the same setup and experienced the same increase in noise over OEM.
Unfortunately I’m in Beta 10.4 purgatory and haven’t been able to get ARNR.