Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s mine. Barely .25” diameter increase space. And control arm doesn’t change with suspension lowering
Thanks to you and Robotpedlr. Looks like I'll be going with the PSASs then. Glad to hear we have at least one AS setup that's viable without going with a different set of wheels. I like to stick with OEM if I can, and I really like the look of the arachnids.

That’s mine. Barely .25” diameter increase space. And control arm doesn’t change with suspension lowering
Width, offset, and diameter all have be considered.
5C5D323D-525F-4545-B628-6750C7E4E493.jpeg

Possibly because they didn’t rollout 10.9 yet?
also, day isn't over yet. i've been so back and forth about it, now i think i'm comfortable with adding the subscription when 11 comes out, not some beta that i have to audition for and may not get.
Saw a Mike Suess video last night, he tried it out in August (wasn't beta) and it was frankly horrible.

also, day isn't over yet. i've been so back and forth about it, now i think i'm comfortable with adding the subscription when 11 comes out, not some beta that i have to audition for and may not get.
Saw a Mike Suess video last night, he tried it out in August (wasn't beta) and it was frankly horrible.
I pretty much terrified a friend with beta yesterday in the hilly roads of Palos Verdes. I find the price of admission totally worth the reactions of passengers. 😆

accelerates like a rocket. drives like a drunk. the new Tesla, get yours today!
Funny you say that, I actually sometimes get concerned that I'll be pulled over for driving erratically and have to walk the line and do the DUI tests because of how wacky Beta drives sometimes. I'm not concerned with drunk driving, so much as the inconvenience of the time spent with the nice officer.

Just got pushed out two more months.
MS BLUE/black 21’s
Was dec15-31, then Jan 16-Feb 13. This morning went March 15-31.

Steve
FWIW

I had the following EDDs in the last couple months (not counting the very early ones)
1. Dec 29 - Dec 31, 2021
2. Jan 12 - Feb 08, 2022
3. Mar 17 - Mar 31, 2022
4. Jan 18 - Jan 30, 2022

The March window only lasted for a few days. So yours *may* get pulled into Jan soon as well.
With that said, I’m not sure if my most recent 2-week window is realistic…

Funny you say that, I actually sometimes get concerned that I'll be pulled over for driving erratically and have to walk the line and do the DUI tests because of how wacky Beta drives sometimes. I'm not concerned with drunk driving, so much as the inconvenience of the time spent with the nice officer.

Maybe if you mention how you pay his salary, he will be easier on you...

There's a few in the Accessories thread that have received and installed. Let us know how these do, though.

I'm not a big drinker, but I also considered whether FSD could be a "second layer of defense" in case my judgment was off. But I think FSD might actually be worse!
"Gee occifer, I wasn't driving, it was the car!"
in all seriousness, I have historically and will continue to pay extra for all the safety features I can get - it's worth a few bux to avoid an accident. If/when FSD is at that level I'm getting it.
It might be on my model year 2040 Cybertruck 3, but if I'm still alive, and the thing works, I'm getting it!

Lol. There are tons of folks posting about these in the accessories thread. I think a few have posted their experiences there.
Love your wheels, btw. Forged? Any details and photos of the whole car? I'd prefer to stick with OEM, but I really think 20s are the sweet spot for driveability, cost, and looks. Considering a day-one take off of the whole arachnid wheel/tire setup and installing a custom setup.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Howdy folks. RN1149, been lurking around since I ordered back in May. Finally have my EDD narrowed down to a two week window (Jan 22 - Feb 5). While I fully expect it will get delayed, I have starting to look at some financing options in case it happens. I've seen DCU floated around as a very competitive lender. However, I'm a bit unclear as to how one joins their credit union. Can anyone provide some insight into your experiences with them or how to join?

Thank you!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hi all,
I saw someone above asking for a more updated delivery checklist (if there is one) - the big one is I think 9/3/21 and I asked on that thread if there is a newer one. I'm thinking missing mats, trunk cover pieces, and charger pieces.
Other question - i know this is personal taste, but are most folks in winter states putting in rubbery car mats, or going "au natural?" - i generally don't use mats other than carpeted and plan on ceramic spray anyway.
we do get snow, ice, mud, and rock salt, but even regular carpet doesn't seem to get destroyed, but i'm interested in thoughts, i saw a motor trend set on amazon for like $70 i liked, and I have nervous pre-delivery energy - thought i'm not wild about the look or feel in general, i see the benefit.
i appreciate any thoughts or advice, thanks!
The only thing to worry about is that salted slush and snow on your mats or carpet will leave a white stain after the water evaporates... Easier to clean from a sealed surface than carpet!

Howdy folks. RN1149, been lurking around since I ordered back in May. Finally have my EDD narrowed down to a two week window (Jan 22 - Feb 5). While I fully expect it will get delayed, I have starting to look at some financing options in case it happens. I've seen DCU floated around as a very competitive lender. However, I'm a bit unclear as to how one joins their credit union. Can anyone provide some insight into your experiences with them or how to join?

Thank you!
Do I did DCU and signed up thanks for a referral from another forum member. I'd be happy to give you a referral, just send me a PM with your name and email. I ended up doing $50k at 1.27%. For a digital only credit union I find their site a little unfriendly , but considering the rate it's acceptable.