Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an RN1158 and ordered just a few days after you. I hope I'm next to get a VIN any day now. Good luck!
After contacting an SA about my vin, I found that my tires will be Summer style that the owners manual warns about using under 40 degrees... But, I know that global warming will come soon and Pennsylvania Winters will no longer exist starting this year.. Sunny and 70 all season!

After contacting an SA about my vin, I found that my tires will be Summer style that the owners manual warns about using under 40 degrees... But, I know that global warming will come soon and Pennsylvania Winters will no longer exist starting this year.. Sunny and 70 all season!
And the streets will be flowing with Hershey’s chocolate 🍫

Rumer mill! Hot off the press.... There are rumblings locally that Tesla is building a new facility in the old Ethan Allen store on Route 46, Wayne, NJ. For my NJ friends, this would be amazing! Would certainly help offset workloads at Paramus and Springfield. I know they opened Eatontown a few months ago and I'm sure that helped too. On a personal note, this new location would be exactly 2 miles from my house! Now the $1 million dollar question: What comes first... will this get built and be in operation, or will my car show up? LOL.

Rumer mill! Hot off the press.... There are rumblings locally that Tesla is building a new facility in the old Ethan Allen store on Route 46, Wayne, NJ. For my NJ friends, this would be amazing! Would certainly help offset workloads at Paramus and Springfield. I know they opened Eatontown a few months ago and I'm sure that helped too. On a personal note, this new location would be exactly 2 miles from my house! Now the $1 million dollar question: What comes first... will this get built and be in operation, or will my car show up? LOL.
Lived in Carlstadt for 25 years. Escaped in 1989!

I got my VIN on Monday for a MS LR. My EDD is 7/20-7/29. I’m excited to take delivery. I live 15 miles from the Fremont factory. Is there a typical number of days to build and deliver from the date the VIN is assigned or is the timing unpredictable?
I believe the car is already built by the time the VIN is assigned to you.

Did you think to mount the S3XY horn button right on the air bag cover? Or would that be dangerous when the air bag engaged? Also, do you hit the turn signal once to turn on and then again to turn off?
Horn button located on yoke below air bag. You can see it in the video. On/off control for blinkers. Of course, auto off still works as well. Same functionality as tesla yoke buttons.

The answer to your question is yes. 😂

VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN

It has happened. I had to look twice (three times, really), because I thought I was seeing things.