Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wait why? you have a perfectly good car lol unless you wanna get the newer one. I'm only talking about used because of the order delivery delays, and most of the plaids out there are on discount in my opinion for 5-15k and slightly used and you wont have to wait
"Perfectly good car" and Tesla do not run in the same circles. Yes, my car as absolutely zero major issues and no cosmetic damage. But I have thought about an X for a while (6'5 here) and if someone is willing to pick up my S and the numbers make sense I would do it.

Reactions: teko
Yes, Bluetooth and Gaming work on last holiday update on my '22, years after the promise.

Now, About DELIVERY....

Keep on getting calls about the M3. Sure are pushing those things.

They say now, no center horn button on the MS '24 cars in inventory.

Do I believe it? No.

I'd put a couple,maybe three orders in, to bracket the car I want.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jayskywalker21
This is great news! I‘m awaiting a VIN like everyone else so was researching what I could in the meantime. I saw posts saying this was not possible but I’m glad to see there’s been a recent update to address this.
For what it is worth, rear bluetooth headset / rear screen pairing is not yet added to the FSD beta branch. So if you want FSD beta capabilities, your children (or your ears / sanity) will have to suffer.

Edit: I might be mistaken. Seems maybe 2023.44.30.X added it. Car is at service center (ironic) to test.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
For what it is worth, rear bluetooth headset / rear screen pairing is not yet added to the FSD beta branch. So if you want FSD beta capabilities, your children (or your ears / sanity) will have to suffer.

Edit: I might be mistaken. Seems maybe 2023.44.30.X added it. Car is at service center (ironic) to test.
Already established that early refresh cars don’t have the hardware for it. It’s part of the rear screen/center console USB hardware. It was discussed in another thread and there was rumblings of a free replacement for early S owners.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cwanja
Already established that early refresh cars don’t have the hardware for it. It’s part of the rear screen/center console USB hardware. It was discussed in another thread and there was rumblings of a free replacement for early S owners.
Even if they don’t offer it for free, it’s been established that replacing the USB module with the new one ($100) enables the feature.