Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my 2023 Model Y today at the Corte Madera, CA Delivery Center.

VIN 7SAYGDEEPF58XXXX, Date of Manufacture 10/2022

2023 MYLR Midnight Silver Metallic Interior w/Black Ext, 5 Seat, Tow Hitch, 19"

The big news is it included the parcel shelf! This was new, and the delivery rep showed us how to use, as he was placing in other soon to be picked up Model Y's

The look and behavior of the shelf appeared identical to the August videos of Shanghai Model Y's starting to include it.

USS Included appeared to be "last year's" cameras.
Sorry haven't checked the headlights, and can't tell if there is more rear seat room.

Also worth noting is that the window sticker shows the exact same MPGe & range of the 2022 Model fueleconomy.gov - 122 MPGe, 330 Mile Range.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpeg
    IMG_0234.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    613.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Aglaia and Choncho

The big news is it included the parcel shelf! This was new, and the delivery rep showed us how to use, as he was placing in other soon to be picked up Model Y's

The look and behavior of the shelf appeared identical to the August videos of Shanghai Model Y's starting to include it.

Sorry haven't checked the headlights, and can't tell if there is more rear seat room.

Also worth noting is that the window sticker shows the exact same MPGe & range of the 2022 Model fueleconomy.gov - 122 MPGe, 330 Mile Range.

Couple questions: did you have to sign a waiver for no USS? Can you give more vin numbers please? I'm right there with you.

Congratz on your new Y. Just wonder how u can check the manufacture date? Mine is PF585. So hopefully it will include the cargo shelf.