Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my MYLR Blue today.

VIN: PF583
USS: Yes
Updated camera housing : No
Rear cargo cover : Yes
Updated interior: Wrap around panels and carpeted pockets
Headlights: Not Matrix
Manu date: 10/21/2022
Pickup: Seattle
OD: 04/30/2022
Model: MYLR
Color: DBM
Interior: Black
No FSD/EAP

No defects in the paint, slight off-center panel gaps for the hood, but not enough to bother me, rest of panel gaps uniform all over. Headlights and taillights all flush and centered. Headliner was slightly dirty in just one spot (SA came over with Oxyclean and a cloth and cleaned it right up).

I had been worried reading about all of the issues that people find, but I guess it's that internet rule where people will post when they have issues, but most people will not post if everything is normal. Great experience at the Seattle delivery center, super friendly, fast, and helpful. I

No FSD/EAP

No defects in the paint, slight off-center panel gaps for the hood, but not enough to bother me, rest of panel gaps uniform all over. Headlights and taillights all flush and centered. Headliner was slightly dirty in just one spot (SA came over with Oxyclean and a cloth and cleaned it right up).

I had been worried reading about all of the issues that people find, but I guess it's that internet rule where people will post when they have issues, but most people will not post if everything is normal. Great experience at the Seattle delivery center, super friendly, fast, and helpful. I
I have the same build date as you but my VIN is 587. I pick mine up tomorrow after waiting 388 days!

I ordered almost the exact same model as this, but with the Gemini wheels, on March 1, 2022. My EDD is Dec 8 -31. 😭
Just got our MYLR VIN assigned today and I was surprised it is coming from Austin instead of Fremont 7SAYGDEE2PA02****. I thought LR was still coming from Fremont. Also, had to accept that I was not getting Ultrasonic Sensors which is cool. I wonder if we are getting front and rear castings with 4680 structural battery pack? Either way super excited! Been waiting since 3/26/22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: randmness

No FSD/EAP

Forgot to add: No mud flaps or PPF on the rear quarter panel. I was a bit surprised by this given I'm in the PNW. None of the other cars on the lot had it either.

Just picked my 2023 MYP today in Chicago! PF590 VIN, White/Black, EAP, no tow. OD was 8/27 and mfg date was 10/22 (based on the sticker on the driver side door)

Came with USS, updated cameras, all-season tires, and parcel shelf, and the updated comfort suspension (assuming based on manufacturing date and tweets/articles posting alleged start date for updated suspensions)

Edit: guess I didn’t realize I didn’t get mudflaps and ppf but not a deal breaker, will see if I can request it via the service center.

Looks like I hit the 2023 MY lotto. Got everything I hoped for, hope the same for those waiting on delivery!

Just picked my 2023 MYP today in Chicago! PF590 VIN, White/Black, EAP, no tow. OD was 8/27 and mfg date was 10/22 (based on the sticker on the driver side door)

Came with USS, updated cameras, all-season tires, and parcel shelf, and the updated comfort suspension (assuming based on manufacturing date and tweets/articles posting alleged start date for updated suspensions)

Looks like I hit the 2023 MY lotto. Got everything I hoped for, hope the same for those waiting on delivery!
You got the jackpot alright @Serg.io, congrats!

We are taking delivery of PF5886XX tomorrow, can't wait to see what we got!
I'm still baffled about mfg dates and VINs; SA told me ours got built on 10/29, yet our VIN is lower than yours... I wish someone could explain how that works.

Reactions: JaeTheDev

Edit: guess I didn’t realize I didn’t get mudflaps and ppf but not a deal breaker, will see if I can request it via the service center.

Congrats, except matrix headlight, that would be your powerball.

I'm still baffled about mfg dates and VINs; SA told me ours got built on 10/29, yet our VIN is lower than yours... I wish someone could explain how that works.
Built date is logged at the time of final inspection pass. VIN was assigned at the end of assembly line.
Chances are your PF5886 got assembled earlier than PF590 but passed inspection later than PF590. Maybe some issues took them awhile to fix.

Reactions: volium

are you sure you got updated cameras? can we get a pic

Reactions: Predation
Congrats, except matrix headlight, that would be your powerball
Oh it did come with Matrix lights! I was under the impression that these came by default for MYP, so didn’t mention. For MYLR it seems more like a toss up

are you sure you got updated cameras? can we get a pic

I will snag some pics in the morning and share

Reactions: volium and ord3r

The date on the door is just MM/YY I think, so his “10/22” could be “10/31/22” for example. someone correct me if im wrong.

Just commenting. I don’t have. Pre-soft suspension upgrade (or downgrade), but I was going pretty dang fast today on the hwy and didn’t even know I was going that fast. And this was on the I5 SoCal where we know it ain’t the best.
But the rock chips. 😭 😂

I hate the 5.

Yes saw that. However there seems no update on USS and 2023 Model Y updates in North America Yet. Thanks for your reply. Hopefully someone reports that soon. I believe they produced lot more based on bookings and because of Hike in interest Rates people are backing out and thats why they are not able to move to 2023 Models yet for Y.
Just received notice of delivery of MYLP ordered Feb18,2022….with Notice that will be NO USS. Have to approve acceptance of no USS before can see VIN. Frustrating.

I received notification today to complete my tasks as delivery is scheduled for next week. When does Tesla normally assign the VIN and how would I decode to figure out details? Will deliveries next week be considered 2023 models? Or still on the 2022 year?

Build is Black on Black on Black LR, no tow or EAP/FSD. My big item on the wish list is for the Matrix headlights. One can only hope :)

VIN 7SAYGAEEXPF######
2023 MY LR AWD
No Tow
7-seat
VIN received 10/19
EDD 10/21-27
Picked up yesterday. Includes USS, old cameras, no matrix headlights. Wife drove it and commented ride was good, so I presume it has comfort suspension. Other than minor panel gap issue on the rear doors and frunk, the overall fit and finish is very good. Service center appt not needed. VIN PF5864XX