Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ODD : 3/18 , LR , White, FSD. => EDD : June
EDD updated from June to November
I checked the website, and figured out performance has a faster delivery window, so I changed order to YP et remove FSD, and EDD was changed to 6/8 ~ 7/9
VIN received today, 6/8. same day received notification for schedule home delivery: delivery window is 2 days later 6/10 2PM.

Reactions: mrazndead
After months of waiting to take over a reservation from a friend; who ultimately decided to take delivery. i place my order in late May

My Order Spec:
MYLR
MSM Paint
Gemini
Black interior
5 Seater
Hitch
No FSD

OD: 5/23/22
PD: 5/25/22
EDD: Nov 2022 - Feb 2023; Dec 2022 - Mar 2023

Reactions: EVDeepDive
Checking back in to see if any of the people that got bumped to the Mar'23-June'23 range on 6/6 have had a reset to a more realistic date yet?

I'm still stuck out there.

I still have hope that they will reset us to a proper date range but not sure if they are going to hold us hostage out there for awhile to see if we get nervous and start upgrading things 😁

Checking back in to see if any of the people that got bumped to the Mar'23-June'23 range on 6/6 have had a reset to a more realistic date yet?

I still have hope that they will reset us to a proper date range but not sure if they are going to hold us hostage out there for awhile to see if we get nervous and start upgrading things 😁
I bet a better edd will change after the quarter. I would check after June

Sorry I left you 😢. Wanted vehicle sooner.

Reactions: EVDeepDive
Sorry I left you 😢. Wanted vehicle sooner.
Actually you've helped my decision along. As my first plan was to ignore what the SA told me and change my color to Blue which I sort of wanted from the beginning anyways. Now at least I know it doesn't reset my EDD to back of the line as my SA said it would. If for some reason that didn't help, then I was going to just go MYP.

Actually you've helped my decision along. As my first plan was to ignore what the SA told me and change my color to Blue which I sort of wanted from the beginning anyways. Now at least I know it doesn't reset my EDD to back of the line as my SA said it would. If for some reason that didn't help, then I was going to just go MYP.
I saw all the optioned LR get real dates during the reset last week so I yolo’d and tried it. I was worried since my order agreement changed to new date, but a SA told me it sticks to my actual order date. I’m happy to finally get date ranges after months of placeholders. After reading the forums, I’m not going to get overly excited over the EDD though. It can be pushed back at any given day to however Tesla wants mess with you. Just happy I see some positive change. Now I’m even considering white seats since blue and white looks soooo good (but I’m clumsy and messy so idk). Good luck to your decision and I’ll post updates. It’s still holding for now.

I saw all the optioned LR get real dates during the reset last week so I yolo’d and tried it. I was worried since my order agreement changed to new date, but a SA told me it sticks to my actual order date. I’m happy to finally get date ranges after months of placeholders. After reading the forums, I’m not going to get overly excited over the EDD though. It can be pushed back at any given day to however Tesla wants mess with you. Just happy I see some positive change. Now I’m even considering white seats since blue and white looks soooo good (but I’m clumsy and messy so idk). Good luck to your decision and I’ll post updates. It’s still holding for now.
Got my vin just now after flipping to performance. Within a few days going from LR to P and EDD is next week.

Got my vin just now after flipping to performance. Within a few days going from LR to P and EDD is next week.
Congrats. I’m not in the biggest rush, but I’m just impatient. I’d rather save the extra couple grand. I live in illinois too. So potholes and winter galore. Rather have the 19” tires and not stress about potentially getting summer tires, replacing tires, and maybe rougher ride. Enjoy your MYP and hope delivery goes smoothly.

Today, EDD updated to Aug 4 - Sep 15!
First time I’ve seen actual dates instead of 4-month range - so hopefully that’s a good sign.
Ugh. Just moved again this morning.
Original EDD: Nov 2022 - Feb 2023
Update1 EDD: Aug 4 - Sep 15
Update2 EDD: Nov 12 - Jan 7

I expect it will update several more times before my actual delivery 🙄.

Ugh. Just moved again this morning.
Update1 EDD: Aug 4 - Sep 15
Update2 EDD: Nov 12 - Jan 7

I expect it will update several more times before my actual delivery 🙄.
Oops - I missed one!
Corrected:
Update1 EDD: Dec 2022 - Mar 2023
Update2 EDD: Aug 4 - Sep 15
Update3 EDD: Nov 12 - Jan 7