Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Womp womp. Entered the window yesterday for the first time, but today the window was pushed back five weeks.

1655923155436.png

Just a bit of fun to while away the time. I've been screenshotting the Tesla app as the delivery window has slipped and flipped, and made this chart, which indicates how many days until we enter (MYLR, ordered November 2021). As of today we're 5 days from the window, but at this point I'll believe it when I see it!

Anyway, it's been a ride.

Well if you use the link it shows you the price before you confirm. It isn't an updated price when I do it. Also many, many reports on here of people upgrading to MYP over the last few months and all have had pricing from when they ordered. Tesla customer service is clueless most of the time....it is like a lottery to get someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Regardless, just use the link and you will see the price
I too looked at upgrading the Performance from LR but decided against the extra money. But it does appear you can get whatever the price would have been when you originally ordered.
I want to add towing but I am not sure if adding that will change things for the negative
What is your order date and what upgrade price did you see from LR to Performance compared to current pricing? My order date is 11/10/21 MYLR red. Current price for a red Perfornace is $74440 (Before taxes). Upgrade cost when I ordered was an additional 5k. Current upgrade price is 4k.

Last edited:
What is your order date and what upgrade price did you see from LR to Performance compared to current pricing? My order date is 11/10/21 MYLR red. Current price for a red Perfornace is $74440 (Before taxes).
My order date is March 11, 2022.
I'm in Canada so pricing is in CAD.
My original order is $78,880 for MYLR no options.
On the edit design site a MYP with no options is $85,890 if I edit my order.
If I go onto Tesla.com and place a new order for MYP with no options it would be $91,990.

Price of a MYP with no options back on March 11th was $85,290. There has been a $600CAD increase in the delivery fee but otherwise price is March pricing for me.

My order date is March 11, 2022.
I'm in Canada so pricing is in CAD.
My original order is $78,880 for MYLR no options.
On the edit design site a MYP with no options is $85,890 if I edit my order.
If I go onto Tesla.com and place a new order for MYP with no options it would be $91,990.

Price of a MYP with no options back on March 11th was $85,290. There has been a $600CAD increase in the delivery fee but otherwise price is March pricing for me.
How did you get to 'Edit Design' , I do not see it in my page, all i have is 'View Design'

How did you get to 'Edit Design' , I do not see it in my page, all i have is 'View Design'
I used this URL: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN###########
Use your own unique RN# as the last part of the URL.
You may need to enter this a couple times. Sometimes it will bring you to your Dashboard first and then if you re-enter the URL it works. Other times I have had to click through from the Dashboard to my order and then re-enter and it works.
See if that works for you.

Reactions: UoMDeacon
I used this URL: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN###########
Use your own unique RN# as the last part of the URL.
You may need to enter this a couple times. Sometimes it will bring you to your Dashboard first and then if you re-enter the URL it works. Other times I have had to click through from the Dashboard to my order and then re-enter and it works.
See if that works for you.
OK cool. will give that a go. Thanks

What is your order date and what upgrade price did you see from LR to Performance compared to current pricing? My order date is 11/10/21 MYLR red. Current price for a red Perfornace is $74440 (Before taxes). Upgrade cost when I ordered was an additional 5k. Current upgrade price is 4k.
My order date was 3/12. Right now if I switch to a blue Y performance with nothing else $64,990 whereas the LR is $59,990

Reactions: mrazndead
I ordered a MYLR in blue with the 19” wheels and black interior yesterday. Initial EDD was Jan-Apr 2023. This morning it changed to Oct 12-Nov 23. Hoping I can get an accelerated delivery since I’m in Texas.
I'm in Texas and never heard of accelerated delivery. If anything it takes longer because even if the cars were made in Austin they would have to be shipped to an outside state location and then shipped back to Texas because of backwards laws regarding dealerships.

Your OD is 3.5 months after mine and yet your delivery window is closer. Must be the color. No FSD right?

Reactions: ElectricNerd
I'm in Texas and never heard of accelerated delivery. If anything it takes longer because even if the cars were made in Austin they would have to be shipped to an outside state location and then shipped back to Texas because of backwards laws regarding dealerships.

Your OD is 3.5 months after mine and yet your delivery window is closer. Must be the color. No FSD right?
That’s the only upgrade we picked.

I really hate our car buying laws. The dealers around us are horrible. I like how Tesla does things and hope one day they are all like that.