Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally after following this thread for 4 months and a couple setbacks I took delivery yesterday. All went pretty well, couple very minor issues that I made a service appt for but overall very clean. We have decent winters here so first thing I check for was the Michelins. I think this thread is almost dead by now, but best of luck to anyone waiting.

MYP Silver, black Interior, FSD, no Tow, Omaha, NE.
Order Date - 5/22
EDD - 8/10-9/20
EDD Disappeared ….(6/13)
EDD - 8/21 -9/4 ….(8/8)
Trade in text …(8/9)
EDD - 9/6- 9/20 (8/23)
Vin F539
EDD 9/5-9/11
EDD 9/2-9/7
9/5 - received a call that my Tesla has arrived at a delivery center 3hrs a way and would be shipped to my pick up store within the next week or 2… of course I ask can I just come get it the same day. And they said sure.

Perfect paint and panels, All season tires , new door panels, no charger, no mud flaps.

MYP Silver, black Interior, FSD, no Tow, Omaha, NE.
Order Date - 5/22
EDD - 8/10-9/20
EDD Disappeared ….(6/13)
EDD - 8/21 -9/4 ….(8/8)
Trade in text …(8/9)
EDD - 9/6- 9/20 (8/23)
Vin F539
EDD 9/5-9/11
EDD 9/2-9/7
9/5 - received a call that my Tesla has arrived at a delivery center 3hrs a way and would be shipped to my pick up store within the next week or 2… of course I ask can I just come get it the same day. And they said sure.

Perfect paint and panels, All season tires , new door panels, no charger, no mud flaps.
Cargo cover?

Still no word unfortunately. Ordered April 27. EDD 9/12 - 9/26. Chatted online recently to see if mobile charger would be included and I was told that I would get an email with a voucher instead. But no email received. Not happy right now with the information provided and wait time.

Still no word unfortunately. Ordered April 27. EDD 9/12 - 9/26. Chatted online recently to see if mobile charger would be included and I was told that I would get an email with a voucher instead. But no email received. Not happy right now with the information provided and wait time.
I received the email from Tesla with the voucher 4 days before my confirmed delivery date. Probably not enough time to actually get it before the car. I have a wall connector so I didn't order till a couple of days ago though.

I also received the voucher email on 9/3. Today is day1 into my newest EDD since getting VIN assigned. Hoping for the delivery to be scheduled by tomorrow - or - EDD pushed out. I did place the mobile connector order today and already have the wall adapter installed.

I also received the voucher email on 9/3. Today is day1 into my newest EDD since getting VIN assigned. Hoping for the delivery to be scheduled by tomorrow - or - EDD pushed out. I did place the mobile connector order today and already have the wall adapter installed.
My EDD changed to 9/8-9/12 but still no delivery date even though 4 day window with day 1 being today! Soon I hope.