Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it is rejected what does that mean just out of curiosity? It is between that at F492
It means someone could have been picky over something stupid like a small gap in a panel or rock chips or they just didn't like that it didn't come with the amd system. I've read on here though that if a car IS rejected, they usually address the issue before they offer it to someone else

Mine also got F4926. I think it is one just got out of factory.
Yay! Awesome, some brand new beauties coming our way 🙌🏼

Got a text last night confirming I want delivery in June - other than that still pending! My financing says Tesla needs to create the MVPA doc to provide to them but Tesla instructions say otherwise - so hoping I can get funding over today to get delivery scheduled

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
If it is rejected what does that mean just out of curiosity? It is between that at F492
It just means that either some looked at the car and did not want it due to issues, or they were not ready to take delivery… F492 is brand new so I think that your in the clear from someone rejecting the car due to issues with it. Congrats on the VIN and enjoy!

Reactions: GinaRenee
Careful… make sure your VIN is F488-F493 range because it could be someone’s rejected VIN….
Robert I didnt get it are you saying that the VIN numbers falling between F488 - F493 are not rejected or the other way around. My MYLR has VIN with F488 awaiting delivery June 27 - July 3. I got bumped up for delivery sooner was originally Sept - Nov 2022

Robert I didnt get it are you saying that the VIN numbers falling between F488 - F493 are not rejected or the other way around. My MYLR has VIN with F488 awaiting delivery June 27 - July 3. I got bumped up for delivery sooner was originally Sept - Nov 2022
I was saying this because if it’s not in the VIN range I specified then It would be an older VIN. Which could be a rejected VIN and passed on to the next person. Giving them a heads up, I was not saying VIN’s F488-493 are rejected…..

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
Honestly I know saying this won’t matter, but I checked my vin like crazy reading everything in here. Tesla will text you when you have vin. They text me and I checked and there was no vin in app, or online. About 30 mins later it showed up. Easier said then done for sure.

Posting for the 1st time and interested to see when others are getting their MYP. Seems dates are bouncing a bit but it might be more of a transport issue right now if Cali customers are getting their cars sooner. A lot of people are moving now so truck transports are probably expensive and competitive if Tesla uses a 3rd party provider.
I’m from the Seattle area
Blue/White/Tow/No FSD
OOD: May 6
EDD1: July - Sept 2022
EDD2: Sept 5 - Oct 31
EDD3: July 20 - Aug 24
EDD4: June 10 - 24
EDD5: July 20 - Aug 24

Reactions: VegasMYP
Posting for the 1st time and interested to see when others are getting their MYP. Seems dates are bouncing a bit but it might be more of a transport issue right now if Cali customers are getting their cars sooner. A lot of people are moving now so truck transports are probably expensive and competitive if Tesla uses a 3rd party provider.
Blue/White/Tow/No FSD
Welcome Aboard, MYP Baby! :cool:

Blue/White/Tow/No FSD

Well finally got my EDD update..

EDD2: Aug 3 - Sep 7

☠️ me lol

Figured I'd add mine to this thread, too

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD June 24 - July 8 (Originally was Late July - Early Sept, just updated this past weekend)
Washington, near Seattle

^ Two Seattle EDDs getting pushed from end of Q2 to Q3. I just had mine pushed from 6/24-7/7 to 7/15-8/12.

I got a call on 6/23 for my trade-in. The rep did say "your delivery is nearing and should be in the next 2-3 weeks", which lines up with both of those EDDs. Perhaps Seattle is getting a batch in the second week of July.

^ Two Seattle EDDs getting pushed from end of Q2 to Q3. I just had mine pushed from 6/24-7/7 to 7/15-8/12.

I got a call on 6/23 for my trade-in. The rep did say "your delivery is nearing and should be in the next 2-3 weeks", which lines up with both of those EDDs. Perhaps Seattle is getting a batch in the second week of July.
All I ever get from my SA is super generic stuff - are they just lazy? I've texted back and forth a couple times and they've never once provided a single detail about build or shipping time and just say "check the app"

• Informative