Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New inventory vehicles available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they are CPO:s, when you click it, it shows "Every Model X receives a full inspection, remaining battery and drive warranty and a four year, 50,000 miles new vehicle limited warranty with 24 hour roadside assistance." Also, they have varying amounts of miles on them.

All the new inventory 75 version has the uncorked 0-60 in 4.3 seconds.
I also noticed they all have the AP 2.0 and not the new chip 2.5. Some has up to 6k discount. Your thoughts on this batch vs. the custom order vehicles?

Why do some of these new 75 kWh inventory model S have a significantly slower 0-60 than the 4.2 seconds? Is there a way to tell by VIN if my 75D that was just built is the 4.2 second version?

Edit: I see it’s because they are model year 2017

Last edited:
Inventory cars are gone, only CPO cars left to see. Is someone actually buying all these cars since the thread started or is Tesla not displaying inventory it has.

I'm not sure if even Tesla knows the answer to that question. They add and remove large numbers of cars from the inventory all the time followed by both large price increases and decreases every now and then as well. Makes it very exciting to buy a CPO car :rolleyes:

Last cars added to EV-CPO were about two weeks ago. If I recall, the inventory count then was about 140 cars. Today, nearly two weeks later it’s about 109 cars. Is it possible that Tesla has only sold about 30 cars from inventory in two weeks time? What’s your take on this, Hank?

I’m sure there were more orders during that time. But when you visit a Tesla store they push hard to sell the inventory cars. Is it possible that S and X sales have been that impacted by the M3?

The stock is under tremendous pressure today and if they miss both S & X sales guidance and 3 guidance it will not be a pretty sight for stock holders. I think they will push to get rid of inventory cars and make their numbers by the end of the quarter. I'm not sure what they can do on the 3 front as it really depends on how production is going.

Reactions: xborg
The stock is under tremendous pressure today and if they miss both S & X sales guidance and 3 guidance it will not be a pretty sight for stock holders. I think they will push to get rid of inventory cars and make their numbers by the end of the quarter. I'm not sure what they can do on the 3 front as it really depends on how production is going.

I really hope they push it hard to release all the inventory vehicles. I have been waiting for a good deal on the 75/75D S for a while. I predict the stock hits under $300 by the end of week.

We are looking to buy a Tesla and the current way they sell cars is so frustrating where most of their inventory is hidden and you need to visit a Tesla store or email someone at Tesla to see what is available.

Hundreds or dozens of cars disappearing constantly from the inventory only to reappear later. Prices going up and down by sometimes tens of thousands. It seems every year there are a few good weeks to buy a CPO car and the rest of the time it's an awful experience :(

Wish they would just list the cars they have without playing all these games with the inventory and pricing.