Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any more NJ July 2021 orders left. My OD is 07/06/2021 and no news of VIN or EDD, Seems to be lost in the Tesla Black Hole. Contact with customer service or visiting the show room (Lawrence Township) has yielded no results. Any one else in the same situation from NJ???
I have the same order date. Received a VIN mid-November and I put it on hold. Automatically removed from hold a few days before Christmas. Received a few EDDs for January and into Feb, and two days ago it went to TBD. I don't mind as I'm teleworking and happy to increase my chances for Model Y updates. I'll probably wait another week before contacting Tesla to see if there is a problem.

Guys I am happy announce that finally after being stuck in September Jail for 2 months, I have an updated delivery window of May 19 - June 16. Although it is further out than my original window of April - May, It's still a huge relief. I hope things will start moving soon for everyone.

My OD was 07/06/21. Today I saw an update in the portal that my EDD is between May 17 and June 14. It will almost be a year gone before I can see this car. Is anyone else in this situation? Just curious. I ordered through Lawrence Township NJ showroom of Tesla

They emailed ([email protected]) me back today stating only the chargepoint and juicebox qualified. Do you recall who you spoke to? Was it the EV specific person at PSE&G?
same, i called and they then again said that tesla does not qualify. Reason is tesla charger will have to share charging info with PSE&G, and tesla does not want to do that.
Therefore, if you want to qualify for credit, you will need to get chargepoint or juicebox

My OD was 07/06/21. Today I saw an update in the portal that my EDD is between May 17 and June 14. It will almost be a year gone before I can see this car. Is anyone else in this situation? Just curious. I ordered through Lawrence Township NJ showroom of Tesla
Thats crazy, I chose Springfield as delivery destination.
Eatontown NJ will be the next newest location for Tesla store. I heard it was opening later this year but this could be Elon time which mean add 6 to 12 moths.

Reactions: howardnj