Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for the NJ folks, does your MVPA document seller information match the place of your pickup? My VIN was just assigned over the weekend, and on the document it actually has the Cherry Hill Tesla location listed while my SA and where I’d be picking up is in Lawrence/Princeton.

Really curious if this was an in stock vehicle or reject.

All NJ locations show Cherry Hill Tesla in their MVPA, don't worry about that. You can always ask your SA if it is a reject or not. Also you can find the birth date of your car from the SA. Good luck, I got my delivery scheduled this from the same location

Reactions: fr4c
Reviving this thread... I ordered a MYLR on 4/22 from the Princeton location. The first 2 days after ordering I had a date range of delivery for something like 5/13-6/20. But every since then, even today, it has only shown "5-9 weeks from order date". Anyone else experiencing the same from NJ?

Has anyone actually taken delivery for a MY in NJ recently?

I ordered on 4/5. For the last month the date has hopped around from 4/30 to 6/17. A few days ago my delivery date changed to “5 to 9 weeks from order placed date”. I’m located in northern Jersey.

my brother in law is in MN and placed his order on 4/3. Last week his delivery date changed to the same phrasing and this week he got a VIN. I’m really hoping the verbiage is a sign of progress.

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
I ordered on 4/5. For the last month the date has hopped around from 4/30 to 6/17. A few days ago my delivery date changed to “5 to 9 weeks from order placed date”. I’m located in northern Jersey.

my brother in law is in MN and placed his order on 4/3. Last week his delivery date changed to the same phrasing and this week he got a VIN. I’m really hoping the verbiage is a sign of progress.
I am almost thinking that Tesla is in the process of changing it's estimated dates to this standard verbiage to avoid people like us constantly checking and asking for status haha... It's either that or they really are putting Jersey at the back of the queue. I guess end of quarter it is for us but hoping sooner!

I am almost thinking that Tesla is in the process of changing it's estimated dates to this standard verbiage to avoid people like us constantly checking and asking for status haha... It's either that or they really are putting Jersey at the back of the queue. I guess end of quarter it is for us but hoping sooner!
I ordered from NH, (4/14, MYLR, MSM, 19" Gemini, 5 seat, w/tow) but it will be shipped in via NJ (tax and registration reasons) and then transported to NH. My delivery estimate has been 5-9 weeks from the very beginning. I'm HOPING for mid-June... no VIN and no specific date range ever/yet.

Call the sales rep, I read many places that the system had assigned vin, but website was not showing any..

Reviving this thread... I ordered a MYLR on 4/22 from the Princeton location. The first 2 days after ordering I had a date range of delivery for something like 5/13-6/20. But every since then, even today, it has only shown "5-9 weeks from order date". Anyone else experiencing the same from NJ?

Has anyone actually taken delivery for a MY in NJ recently?
I take delivery next Saturday at Princeton, no issues. The dates are always all over the place and are not accurate. I’d not sweat it, patience is best lol. You won’t know your true delivery date until you get a VIN assigned.

Actually, it should be earlier in the quarter vs later, as they seem to fulfill orders closer to Fremont as the end of quarter approaches.

Actually, it should be earlier in the quarter vs later, as they seem to fulfill orders closer to Fremont as the end of quarter approaches.
Ah I wish that logic works! I need it now! But all kidding aside, I'm really not sure what is better, having date ranges that keep moving or having the static "5-9 weeks from order" date. Good to know that there is a new delivery happening in the location I ordered from next Saturday.

My dates (Springfield pickup) have been all over the place. Over the past two weeks I’ve had as late as May 29 - June 21 to as early as May 5 - May 18 (obviously the May 5th isn’t happening at this point). Fortunately I continue to have actual dates and not just a week range. It seems that Monday and Tuesday the dates move up and then as the week drags on the dates get pushed back again.

We ordered earlier than we wanted to. Originally wanted to wait for the 5k credit to come back, but because our current car is not long for this world (would be more than the car is worth to repair) decided to go ahead sooner. If delivery really ends up being as late as the last full week of June I might ask how likely it is to be assigned another car for the first week of July. If the car is coming that close to the point of sale program I’m not sure if a week will make a difference for us.

My dates (Springfield pickup) have been all over the place. Over the past two weeks I’ve had as late as May 29 - June 21 to as early as May 5 - May 18 (obviously the May 5th isn’t happening at this point). Fortunately I continue to have actual dates and not just a week range. It seems that Monday and Tuesday the dates move up and then as the week drags on the dates get pushed back again.

We ordered earlier than we wanted to. Originally wanted to wait for the 5k credit to come back, but because our current car is not long for this world (would be more than the car is worth to repair) decided to go ahead sooner. If delivery really ends up being as late as the last full week of June I might ask how likely it is to be assigned another car for the first week of July. If the car is coming that close to the point of sale program I’m not sure if a week will make a difference for us.
Same experience here with the dates on Monday and Tuesday followed by later dates for the rest of the week. On my end th delivery date doesn’t matter but does require some coordination to arrange travel to delivery location.

I'll be posting a thread in the marketplace for these but figured I'd see if any local Jerseyans would be interested first...

I have a set of official Tesla all weather mats for the frunk, trunk, sub-trunk, front and rear passenger areas available for sale. Local pickup. PM me if interested!

Ordered 4/10. LR AWD. Springfield p/u. My dates have been exactly two weeks from the day I check for the past few weeks now. Starting to go crazy! June 7th as of now, i’m sure tomorrow it will be June 8th....ugh

My 4/14 NH order is part of a shipment to Paramus arriving 6/1. I received my VIN (early) Friday morning, and the delivery center texted they would arrange transport to NH before next weekend .... I'm sure there will be others in the same shipment, so some of you folks should be hearing something soon!