Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the area. After a few weeks of dates changing I just purchased one out of inventory. Took a hit for a $500 price increase, my sales guy never answers his messages so I lost out on the referral, lost the $100 from my first vehicle order, and the vehicle I bought didn't come with a tow hitch, which I have the Model Y Tow Package on order, been waiting for two weeks to receive word if it has shipped or not.

Despite all that, I am very glad I bought the car. Extremely happy with it. Still considering charging back the $100 on the first order, I think it would be successful?

I'm in the area. After a few weeks of dates changing I just purchased one out of inventory. Took a hit for a $500 price increase, my sales guy never answers his messages so I lost out on the referral, lost the $100 from my first vehicle order, and the vehicle I bought didn't come with a tow hitch, which I have the Model Y Tow Package on order, been waiting for two weeks to receive word if it has shipped or not.

Despite all that, I am very glad I bought the car. Extremely happy with it. Still considering charging back the $100 on the first order, I think it would be successful?
Wow - really surprising they wouldn't at least refund the $100 order fee. Same experience with Sales Associates, hardly any communication or replies to my questions - frustrating to say the least. Congrats though - finding one in existing inventory is a challenge these days.

So My EDD jumped up to 7/16 two days ago, woke up this morning and it was pushed back to 7/31 - 8/4. I had to stop by the Plano service center anyways to drop off a wall charger for return (they shipped me two). In doing so, I was able to talk with one of the delivery reps who pulled up my order and said it is currently in production with a vin assignment expected on 7/20 and delivery to the service center by month end.

Obviously taking this with a grain of salt but at least is something to look forward too.