Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
with all the material and ESA certification?. Will they do installation outside Toronto as well?
Yup, everything included. Sorry, I forgot to mention it's $950 + HST. They will even submit the rebate paperwork on your behalf.

I'm not sure about installation outside of Toronto. They are located in Mississauga. www.bracerev.com Give them a shout, I spoke with Graham.

Yup, everything included. Sorry, I forgot to mention it's $950 + HST. They will even submit the rebate paperwork on your behalf.

I'm not sure about installation outside of Toronto. They are located in Mississauga. www.bracerev.com Give them a shout, I spoke with Graham.

Unfortunately to me, they are not working outside Mississauga area. he sounds very busy installing lot of chargers now a days!. and $950 is very nice deal I think.

Unfortunately to me, they are not working outside Mississauga area. he sounds very busy installing lot of chargers now a days!. and $950 is very nice deal I think.

Check out Jason at Plugz as well. He just installed mine this morning and was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He asked all the right questions and had all the right answers for my setup. He's Tesla recommended as well. $1,179 for my install (including materials and permit but before tax). 800-416-8183 plugz.ca

• Informative
Reactions: vidya_sagar
If I'm just getting the EVSE portion of the charger rebate, is it correct that I don't need any documentation regarding install at all? Just leave that portion blank?

I have an S and we are moving, so I figured I'd upgrade my umc to an hpwc. Have a friend that can do the install for me.
Thanks

If I'm just getting the EVSE portion of the charger rebate, is it correct that I don't need any documentation regarding install at all? Just leave that portion blank?

I have an S and we are moving, so I figured I'd upgrade my umc to an hpwc. Have a friend that can do the install for me.
Thanks

Correct, no need for ESA inspection if installing yourself or getting your friend to do it to get the 50% rebate for the Wall Charger. You just have to wait until you get your vehicle to enter the additional details for the EVSE rebate.

Graham and his team from Bracer EV installed my Tesla wall charger today. Very satisfied. Communication was easy. Make sure you clear them a path from the box to the install site. They were efficient, cleaned up, arranged the inspection and offered to do the paperwork for the incentive. I already had it filled out so declined. 950 + HST was 400 cheaper than any other estimate I got. Great timing ready for delivery next Friday.