Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! congrats. Do share your delivery experience and pictures if possible

Delivery went very smoothly. No cosmetic issues I can find. The back quarter panel is slightly off-color (the white model) but only really noticable if you're looking for it. My rear seats don't seem to fall on their own, it seems they're quite tight against each other. Wondering if they just need dropped manually a few times to loosen them up a bit or if a service appointment is needed.

Autopilot is amazing...I'm totally going to upgrade to FSD once I save up the money. I was considering the performance boost, but honestly, this thing is already so freaking fast off the line I'm wondering if its even worth it.

Overall, this car is amazing and fun to drive. So many features and the one pedal driving is a blast.

Reactions: evowners2020
Delivery went very smoothly. No cosmetic issues I can find. The back quarter panel is slightly off-color (the white model) but only really noticable if you're looking for it. My rear seats don't seem to fall on their own, it seems they're quite tight against each other. Wondering if they just need dropped manually a few times to loosen them up a bit or if a service appointment is needed.

Autopilot is amazing...I'm totally going to upgrade to FSD once I save up the money. I was considering the performance boost, but honestly, this thing is already so freaking fast off the line I'm wondering if its even worth it.

Overall, this car is amazing and fun to drive. So many features and the one pedal driving is a blast.

Glad it finally worked out and looks like your comments reflect that it was worth the wait (and headache). Enjoy!

Glad it finally worked out and looks like your comments reflect that it was worth the wait (and headache). Enjoy!

It was definitely worth it. I could have done without the headaches, but I'm thankful it came back from its trip early and I can't find any issues with the car minus what looks like a bit of sticker goo on part of the hood near the windshield. Going to try to find a safe way to remove that.

Reactions: cdhowell
I was talking to the sales associate at Wexford he said the Firestone store Cranberry does a lot of their inspections. He also said the service manager was keeping a list of garage is in the area that people are using for inspections.

I've used Firestone Cranberry in the past for a Tesla inspection and there were 2 other Tesla's in at the same time. They were very comfortable driving/lifting/etc.

• Funny
Reactions: sopel10
White LR
Black Interior
20" Induction
Tow Hitch
FSD
Devon, PA Delivery Center

Ordered 9/25 and still haven't heard anything. Starting to get turned off to be honest. Been looking at used Model X's or going a different direction with a Mercedes or Audi E-Tron. Can't drive my Model 3 because I have to keep miles off. Just want my VIN or a timeframe.

C4FC9FB5-D392-454F-9BEB-FC39899D925A.jpeg
Red Performance
White interior
21” Induction (these are worthless)
Tow Hitch
FSD
Devon Delivery Center

Ordered Sept 9th
Received Sept 26th

Firestone in West Chester for same day inspection.
C4FC9FB5-D392-454F-9BEB-FC39899D925A.jpeg

Reactions: Fred42
I'm approaching 4 weeks with no VIN assigned yet. My SA told me that they are getting 83 cars delivered to the Devon location on Friday and that mine "may be on there." I know this isn't true and they haven't even built my car yet but for all you others that have been waiting, you may be getting a delivery date soon!

Ordered LR on 8/26 and got a VIN assigned today. Expecting to pick it up at Wexford but no idea when.

Make sure you double check the temporary registration sticker on your back window before you leave. I picked mine up from Wexford on 10/5, Noticed while washing the other day that they wrote out my 90 day temporary registration sticker as "1/5/20". So I'm currently driving around with no registration on my car, and the pink slip temp registration they gave me has no date on it...so I had to print out my lending agreement to keep with me until my actual registration comes in to prove I just bought the car.