Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a vin 191xxx! LR, white / black, 19" picking up at Devon. Ordered 4/10.

On a separate note... anyone have any idea how long before they ship an adapter once order is placed? I ordered 2 days ago but no shipping confirmation yet.
I don't know about adapters specifically, but I ordered a Wall Connector and some Tesla merch (separate orders), and they took a few days before Tesla shipped them.

Wow, you sure are ready!

I'm picking up at Devon too (I live in southern Chester county).

Ordered on Cinco de Mayo, MYLR, MSM, 7 seater, 19" Gemini, Tow hitch.

Wall Connector ordered. Electrician quoted around $750 for install. Ouch! Getting a second quote soon.

I'm picking up from Devon as well but I haven't seen anyone pick up a MYP yet = (. I ordered 4/23. Just playing this difficult waiting game.

So far I have had 2 electricans come out to my house and I've been quoted $5k + because I need a new panel (current one is full and no room to add new spot for Tesla unit), in addition to that the current panel is in my basement on the other side of the house from where the garage is = (. I don't think I am going to find many if any that are cheaper to get this project done for me.

I live in Warrington/Chalfont and I see two Blue Ys (1 P and 1 LR) frequently at Upper Nike Park during soccer practices.

Devon SC just texted me back that he couldn't specifically tell me my car was there but did say "(wink)". He said I should be prepared to take delivery this weekend or next week that they are seeing a lot of movement right now and would call me as soon as my VIN is released (does that mean they have it but they can't share it?). I have no idea when I'm getting my car but I'm ready.

I live in North Wales and have only seen 1 other Model Y (White). I think the owner lives on the otherside of my neighborhood as well haha.

Also I took this photo from Tesla Devon - last Sunday. There was roughly 30-40 MYLR no performance models sitting there so I guess good news for people that are picking up from Devon.
image0.jpeg

Reactions: DGMVW
I live in North Wales and have only seen 1 other Model Y (White). I think the owner lives on the otherside of my neighborhood as well haha.

Also I took this photo from Tesla Devon - last Sunday. There was roughly 30-40 MYLR no performance models sitting there so I guess good news for people that are picking up from Devon.
View attachment 667194
Well if you see a blue MYLR after today it might be me!

Reactions: shivy_shiv
I'm picking up from Devon as well but I haven't seen anyone pick up a MYP yet = (. I ordered 4/23. Just playing this difficult waiting game.

So far I have had 2 electricans come out to my house and I've been quoted $5k + because I need a new panel (current one is full and no room to add new spot for Tesla unit), in addition to that the current panel is in my basement on the other side of the house from where the garage is = (. I don't think I am going to find many if any that are cheaper to get this project done for me.

That expensive! You reminded me to check my electric panel to make sure there is enough room for a charger.

I picked up my car today! Everyone at Devon is so nice! I inspected the car and found one wheel was curbed, there was some tape in the headliner where it meets the glass, and the B pillar inside trim was a little messed up. They are going to replace the wheel and apologized profusely because I have to go back to get that but they fixed the B pillar trim on the spot and that was fine. On the drive home I found that the steering wheel is not straight when driving straight so I'm going to ask them to fix that too. My panel gaps are great! I did notice that the trunk could be adjusted a little on one side so the depth when closed is the same, but other than that the car is great! Super pumped and glad I got it now. I need to figure out if I have radar or not (don't really care either way) because my car actually made in April. My car did not have the Tesla PPF on the back like some have stated, so that must have started after my build, but I already have it so I'll just put it on.

If you don't need a service upgrade (if you have 200 amp service), ask for a quote for a sub panel to be added instead. It should be a lot cheaper, but they probably don't want to do it because there's less profit.

Trying to see anyone from PA who have ordered or released a hold within the past week if they are still slated for a end of June delivery? I’ll most likely be picking up from Devon even though SA said I could also go to Cherry Hill if I want to change it. I live in Fishtown so I don’t really drive much with COVID WFH.

I’m thinking about releasing my hold on June 1st to time a July/August delivery. My office in KOP opens back up on Sept 13th, but my current car is due for inspection in August.

Also not the end of the world to take delivery in June, but just trying to get the car when I’ll actually be driving it again. Will be going back to the office 3 days a week.

Picked up at Devon today. Lots of vehicles in the lot. Waited a few minutes in the lobby but once the SA greeted me and got me to my car the process was efficient and a great experience. The gentleman was outstanding, very personable and top notch customer service from this SA. I was too in my own world with picking up my car, wish I could remember his name hah.