Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh I see you have Aug, cool. when I place my order I did it with Adam at the Mechanicsburg SC. He did mention to me that when the times come to give him a call and he can switch from Devon to Mburg. I was trying to get a feeler out here for people in the area getting a Tesla, especially around Oct - Dec.
I did check with them earlier this week on when they will start the delivery. They do not have confirmed date yet. Looks like either have run into some issues with PennDOT or they put this on hold. They had applied for delivery license long time back.

Reactions: Senpai
I did check with them earlier this week on when they will start the delivery. They do not have confirmed date yet. Looks like either have run into some issues with PennDOT or they put this on hold. They had applied for delivery license long time back.
I will look into picking up at Lancaster, it is closer than Devon.

LR, AWD, Deep Blue Metalic, 19" Gemini wheels, Black interior, no tow, no FSD

Ordered 8/28
9/2 2-4 week text
9/8 Trade in valuation finalized/account completion

Anyone else in PA or SWPA waiting on their Model Y?
I ordered a MYLR on 10/28/21. Midnight Silver Metalic, no FSD, no tow, black interior, Gemini wheels. EDD is August. I live in WV, but will take delivery in Pittsburgh.

Waiting here in King of Prussia, been waiting since Oct. 2021. Hoping my EDD comes closer than Oct.-Nov. soon or I'm going to burst.

Anyone know if the new collision center in King of Prussia on Henderson Rd. is going to be a dealer too? I've seen tons of cars without plates and some window stickers there recently.

Waiting here in King of Prussia, been waiting since Oct. 2021. Hoping my EDD comes closer than Oct.-Nov. soon or I'm going to burst.

Anyone know if the new collision center in King of Prussia on Henderson Rd. is going to be a dealer too? I've seen tons of cars without plates and some window stickers there recently.
wow sucks that you had to wait all this time.
I am also waiting to see if the service center in Mechanicsburg PA becomes a delivery center.

I am not due until early Dec. 2022

wow sucks that you had to wait all this time.
I am also waiting to see if the service center in Mechanicsburg PA becomes a delivery center.

I am not due until early Dec. 2022
yeah, it does suck considering i waited my 6-8 months as i was originally told but i get it, things have changed. Also, I know i'm not alone. i've seen people on here who have already been waiting about a year. very frustrating.

I actually talked to someone at Tesla yesterday!! My first time! I traded a couple emails before and a text or two, but no live person. Then when my Tesla financing rate jumped, I got a PSECU loan and could figure out how to change it. Emailed. Texted. No answer. Finally I called the number on email with a guy's name on it. He answered right away. Sadly he told me that his position at Devon was eliminated. Guess that is why he never answered the emails... Nice I had his personal cell the whole time. Anyway called Devon and finally got someone on the phone to fix the financing. That was easy. Then like every other idiot, I asked, 'so is my car really coming 8/2-13?' She tried as cheerily as possible to say, 'we will know for sure when they issue a vin!' I think it really meant that it is the 500th time today someone asked that same dang question for which EVERYONE knows there is no answer....