Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.46.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
18BE597F-F96F-44FA-9946-638A5B103869.jpeg
STATS for iOS has similar distribution for Model S

Oh -- THAT is what's responsible for the recent skipping in music?! UGH!
Yes, I can get rid of it by bringing up the doodle easter egg and leaving it, then put the camera and music app on top (see my avatar/profile picture). V9 UI is a complete disaster in my opinion, a massive step backwards in functionality and usability from the UI point of view.

I’m very disappointed by this release. Drove about 100km on the highway and had to disable AP a lot. Changing to a left lane to take over is super unstable, keeps swerving back and forth left-right-left-right like a drunk hesitating, super dangerous. Wipers NN is still no good, have to go manual wipers a lot. And Spotify goes offline a lot, I then have to reboot to get it back. Am I the only one?

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
I would still like to see Tesla add for additional remote security a list of 'trusted devices' the car will allow to log in even if the password is correct. Pretty much every device these days implements such a thing therefore it shouldn't be too hard.

It slows it down enough that it causes annoying skips and stutters in streamed music, to get rid of it I have to "hide" the maps with the doodle easter egg.... V9 UI continues to suck bad.

Oh -- THAT is what's responsible for the recent skipping in music?! UGH!
Strange, I've never had any issues with streaming music skipping in v9 42.3 - just updated to 46.2 tonight so...

Last edited:
AP1 car. Got 2 updates in two days!! First time ever. Got 44.2 yesterday and 46.2 today. From my perspective probably just bug fixes. There were some issues like the reversing lines not flashing up immediately but rather after an interval. Maybe these have been fixed. We will see.

I’m very disappointed by this release. Drove about 100km on the highway and had to disable AP a lot. Changing to a left lane to take over is super unstable, keeps swerving back and forth left-right-left-right like a drunk hesitating, super dangerous. Wipers NN is still no good, have to go manual wipers a lot. And Spotify goes offline a lot, I then have to reboot to get it back. Am I the only one?

No, You are not alone, at lest for AP. I Do not believe that is caused by a calibration issue, but wait and see. :(

For Spotify and map slowing down, I did not notice real degradation, it was not perfect before. I Always have loss of connection, especially at country border. As I live in border, it become often unusable and have to switch to FM/DAB Radio which is as is :( like on other cars.

For auto-Wipers, no real change. During the day they work mostly as expected. During the night they are unusable, I have to switch manually.