Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know what to think now…

Model 3 SR RWD Red/Black Interior
Location - Romania

OD - 10th June 2022
1st EDD - Nov 7- Nov 21
2nd EDD - Nov 23- Dec 7
3rd EDD - Jan 2023- March 2023

Can someone explain, how can this be happening, I ordered in June and it shows delivery next year in Jan- March 2023. If I place the order today, with the exactly same configuration it shows EDD Jan 2023- March 2023. This is a bad joke, why did I pay reservation in June if there is no difference if I am ordering in June or October… pathetic, disappointed…

Reactions: hlin07
I don’t know what to think now…

Model 3 SR RWD Red/Black Interior
Location - Romania

OD - 10th June 2022
1st EDD - Nov 7- Nov 21
2nd EDD - Nov 23- Dec 7
3rd EDD - Jan 2023- March 2023

Can someone explain, how can this be happening, I ordered in June and it shows delivery next year in Jan- March 2023. If I place the order today, with the exactly same configuration it shows EDD Jan 2023- March 2023. This is a bad joke, why did I pay reservation in June if there is no difference if I am ordering in June or October… pathetic, disappointed…
Welcome to Tesla lol

I’ve seen people who ordered in March who have EDD’s later than me and I ordered in June

Welcome to Tesla lol

I’ve seen people who ordered in March who have EDD’s later than me and I ordered in June
I just learned what’s going on in Europe. In Germany starting from January 2023, the government grants for EV cars are lowered drastically, hence in order not to lose customers in Germany due to this major change,Tesla is directing all cars on priority to Germany. They don’t want to lose clients as the grant was above 6K USD. In addition, the plug-in hybrid cars in Germany will get no grants at all starting Jan 23, hence many customers decided to order Teslas instead as this plug-in hybrid grant was almost 4500 USD which is eliminated completely next year. So other European countries can wait, in order for Tesla to be able to maximise revenues in Germany on the back of government grant policy change. Unbelievable… I find this disrespectful to clients… profitability is more important than client satisfaction…

• Informative
Reactions: Aliaan
In the last couple of hours my EDD updated in a puzzling way.
Starting October 13 until early today EDD was October 26-November 2. Scheduling was not available.

Now it shows October 24-October 31
BUT the scheduling tab still reads "Check back later" We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment.

Meanwhile, my long-delayed tradein packet remains in limbo. It did arrive by UPS Friday. I did fill it out, scan, and sent the scans for review to [email protected] Friday afternoon. But I have gotten no response either from gallerysupport nor from the usual text. As I have multiple concerns regarding the correctness of the pack, it seems wrong to just hand it to UPS. I did express my concerns at the time of submission both to gallerysupport at to my text contact address.

I intend to try another text and also to send a query to gallerysupport in a couple of hours.

So maybe I'm getting a 2023 Tesla Model 3 picked up at the Nambe New Mexico location this week, or maybe not.

In the last couple of hours my EDD updated in a puzzling way.
Starting October 13 until early today EDD was October 26-November 2. Scheduling was not available.

Now it shows October 24-October 31
BUT the scheduling tab still reads "Check back later" We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment.

Meanwhile, my long-delayed tradein packet remains in limbo. It did arrive by UPS Friday. I did fill it out, scan, and sent the scans for review to [email protected] Friday afternoon. But I have gotten no response either from gallerysupport nor from the usual text. As I have multiple concerns regarding the correctness of the pack, it seems wrong to just hand it to UPS. I did express my concerns at the time of submission both to gallerysupport at to my text contact address.

I intend to try another text and also to send a query to gallerysupport in a couple of hours.

So maybe I'm getting a 2023 Tesla Model 3 picked up at the Nambe New Mexico location this week, or maybe not.
I did get a reply to this morning's text. The responder to the text advised they had just reviewed my tradein packet, and advised that we add our signatures to the title and send in the packet in.

They also advised that they were arranging to get the car sent to Santa Fe. So despite the fact that the system updated our EDD this morning to a 2 days earlier range starting today, most likely the car is not currently even in this state! Curious.

Big moves today on my Hertz build

RWD, White. Black, Aero, no FSD, Central coast CA

OD 6/12
6/12 EDD: 10/29 - 12/24
8/4 EDD: 11/10 - 12/22
9/11 EDD: 10/22 - 11/26

10/13 EDD: 10/28 - 11/25

I'm not purchasing this car (now that I got an LR instead) but I'm waiting to cancel it until the end, so I can see what my final window would have been.
Two week window today. October 28 - November 11.

Reactions: Cryptkeeper
Hello,
Here is my EDD history to share.
OD: 7/3
EDD (updated 7/5): 11/14 - 1/9/23
EDD (updated 7/27): 11/13 - 12/25
EDD (updated 8/11): 10/28 - 12/9
EDD (updated 8/30): 10/22 - 11/26
EDD (updated 9/25): 10/19 - 11/16
EDD (updated 10/17): 11/04 - 11/18
EDD (updated today, 10/25): 11/05 - 11/19

My build is: Model 3SR/grey/no FSD/18-inch wheel.

It is in the 2-week window now. But no VIN yet. My question is: should I arrange the car loan now? I want to lock the rate before the next Fed meeting.

Hello,
Here is my EDD history to share.
OD: 7/3
EDD (updated 7/5): 11/14 - 1/9/23
EDD (updated 7/27): 11/13 - 12/25
EDD (updated 8/11): 10/28 - 12/9
EDD (updated 8/30): 10/22 - 11/26
EDD (updated 9/25): 10/19 - 11/16
EDD (updated 10/17): 11/04 - 11/18
EDD (updated today, 10/25): 11/05 - 11/19

My build is: Model 3SR/grey/no FSD/18-inch wheel.

It is in the 2-week window now. But no VIN yet. My question is: should I arrange the car loan now? I want to lock the rate before the next Fed meeting.
I would finish all the loan work right now...in my case, EDD was suddenly preponed and I was not ready with the loan yet

They also advised that they were arranging to get the car sent to Santa Fe. So despite the fact that the system updated our EDD this morning to a 2 days earlier range starting today, most likely the car is not currently even in this state! Curious.
I had a curious set of interactions this morning. At exactly 9:00 I got both a text and an email saying I should schedule my delivery appointment. The appointment page only offered a single date--October 31, and may have only offered a single time, 5:00 p.m. As I thought that was a double conflict with chorus rehearsals for me and for my wife I waited an hour for her to get home from a walk. I then sent a text begging for other choices to be offered, and proposing some possibilitiies.

Meanwhile, the scheduling page had changed, and now said there was no appointment slot available to me and advised me to call the general customer number. That number advised there would be a long wait time before someone would come on the phone, and suggested I contact using the texts sent me instead.

An hour or two later I got a text offering me a specific time slot on one of the days and within the time range I had proposed. I replied accepting it, but saying that a couple of hours later would be even better. The reply accepted that, and now both the app and my account web page agree that I have a delivery appointment at the Nambe site November 3.

This is actually the second time this year I've had luck asking by text for something not offered on the scheduling page. I promise nothing, but suggest you try it if the offering really poses you a problem. You might get lucky. In my cases, I had pretty serious reasons.

Reactions: player 1
I had a curious set of interactions this morning. At exactly 9:00 I got both a text and an email saying I should schedule my delivery appointment. The appointment page only offered a single date--October 31, and may have only offered a single time, 5:00 p.m. As I thought that was a double conflict with chorus rehearsals for me and for my wife I waited an hour for her to get home from a walk. I then sent a text begging for other choices to be offered, and proposing some possibilitiies.

Meanwhile, the scheduling page had changed, and now said there was no appointment slot available to me and advised me to call the general customer number. That number advised there would be a long wait time before someone would come on the phone, and suggested I contact using the texts sent me instead.

An hour or two later I got a text offering me a specific time slot on one of the days and within the time range I had proposed. I replied accepting it, but saying that a couple of hours later would be even better. The reply accepted that, and now both the app and my account web page agree that I have a delivery appointment at the Nambe site November 3.

This is actually the second time this year I've had luck asking by text for something not offered on the scheduling page. I promise nothing, but suggest you try it if the offering really poses you a problem. You might get lucky. In my cases, I had pretty serious reasons.
Congrats on the upcoming delivery! it does seem that over the phone/text conversations reveal there are still people in the other end and it’s not all just automated.

I received a call today and they said I could go pick up our vehicle today but unfortunately I can’t get out of all my meetings...sigh.

congrats again.

First posted in the M3P waiting room by accident :oops:

OD: 10/08
Blue exterior, white interior, aero wheels, no FSD, no autopilot
Region: New England

First EDD: Oct - Dec
Updated EDD on 10/10: Dec 11 - 31
I just got a text this weekend to schedule delivery! Picking up on Saturday (Oct 29). That was fast!

I still haven't gotten my mobile connector, which i ordered on Oct 8th along with the car. Anyone know how long these are taking to ship? It's kind of ridiculous that I'll get the car before I get the charging equipment...